Asking for prayers and positive thoughts

We are waiting on a coworker’s COVID test results. She has been sick since Sunday with a high fever. If she tests positive the entire office will have to quarantine as we had lunch together last Thursday. While we practiced distancing and wore our masks before and after eating, we were together for about two hours in the conference room.

If you could say a prayer and send healing vibes to my coworker I would really appreciate it.
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
Ugh, hope it’s negative. Good luck to your office.
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
[@11509,Keepitsimple] TY
bearinthehalfwayhouse · 22-25, M
Yo I don't really believe in all that but, for the sake of helping out I'll put it in mind for their safety. ┴┬┴┤•ᴥ•ʔ/
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
Sorry...thank you for your thoughts
bearinthehalfwayhouse · 22-25, M
[@6912,Pinkstarburst] Nah it's fine, pimp. It's easy to misinterpret things through online text. I have nothing but high hopes for his/her recovery and or positive outcome.
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
[@1045785,bearinthemediumREDmansion] Thank you
I was exposed to a co worker that had it as well and had to be tested all 3 of the others tested we all tested negative
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
[@4018,ExperienceDLT] I’m glad it worked out for you all
[@6912,Pinkstarburst] thanks I hope things work out good for you and your co workers too
SageWanderer · 70-79, M
Positive vibes and healing thoughts.
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
[@516380,SageWanderer] Thank you