Have you ever been treated by a doctor or dentist that was really (REALLY) attractive with a great bedside manner to boot?
I had a routine appointment scheduled with my oncologist yesterday. She happened to be away but they had a substitute Doc in her place. A tall, dark, handsome substitute with a sexy bedroom voice... I can't remember his name (or much of what ...
See More 禄
馃槏
ToyMan51-55, M
Bedside manners and easy on the eyes to boot. Sounds like a Dr. visit that wasn't half bad. ;)
LucyFuhr51-55, F
I can't complain about any of the visits I've had with the staff there. As far as hospitals go, it's one of the best.
ToyMan51-55, M
That's good to hear. Hope whatever your visits are for is going well also.
LucyFuhr51-55, F
@ToyMan: Wonderfully! Thank you for your kind words.
RoboChloe22-25, F
Yes, I have. Unfortunately, she's not a very good doctor :/
LucyFuhr51-55, F
Yes, that truly sucks.
The doctor can look like a troll as far as I'm concerned, as long as they're good at what they do.
RoboChloe22-25, F
The doctor can [b]BE[/b] a troll as far as I'm concerned, as long as they're good at what they do. 馃槃
TexChikF
Hahahaha
ElisbchM
Yes...my last dentist...she was nice and attractive.
ItsGonnaBeOk22-25, M
My dentist is beautiful and nice but she is like 33 and i am 22 so ain't gonna happen
LucyFuhr51-55, F
Maybe, maybe not but as your dentist, you still get closer to her than most dudes can
JustNik46-50, F
馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀 I had to have gynecologic surgery done. In walks my fondest fantasy. Wouldn't you just know it?!?! Surprised he didn't ask me if I had rosacea cuz I'm pretty sure I blushed madly the entire time. 馃檲 LOLOL

Better call and ask for a copy of your records so you know if the visit went well. 馃槈馃槀馃
ToyMan51-55, M
@LucyFuhr: Well darling you're only human after all. You know what you like. ;)
JustNik46-50, F
@LucyFuhr: LOL! ah well - fun interlude. It was good and that's what counts! 馃憤馃憤馃憤 your NP's gonna get a kick out of it I bet. LOL
LucyFuhr51-55, F
@--nik--: Yes she definitely will LOL
yeronlyman46-50, M
Did you say routine visit to an oncologist?
You okay I hope?
LucyFuhr51-55, F
Thanks to those oncologists, I'm doing great now.

Thank you!
yeronlyman46-50, M
@LucyFuhr: that's fantastic and makes my day to hear

Peace :)

Have you ever been treated by a doctor or dentist ... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds