When you only miss the ex for the sex. Nothing else
because they know exactly what you like all too well. It took you forever to reach to that level of comfort, trust, and openness that they seem almost irreplaceable. Shit like that happens y’know
mellie · 22-25, F
I know exactly how you feel
DropsOfPain · 31-35, F
It’s a lot better than missing them for pure emotional reasons still [@612994,mellie]
xxxzzzxxx · 41-45, M
To be honest, the reason you most often encounter for people missing exes is that they feel that their self esteem is entwined with that person. They don't really want the person back, they just want their dignity back.
DropsOfPain · 31-35, F
Hm I wouldn’t say that’s the case
It’s a complicated case of biology vs psychology lol [@1077412,xxxzzzxxx]
xxxzzzxxx · 41-45, M
[@509132,DropsOfPain] I have no biology, I'm not human 😭

I only have logic, and revolving eyes 👀
Elessar · 26-30, M
Drop him a text "I miss your body".
DropsOfPain · 31-35, F
Isn’t that taken from a justin bieber song [@44863,Elessar]
Elessar · 26-30, M
[@509132,DropsOfPain] Not at all.

[image=https://i.ytimg.com/vi/fx9-cMoEv7k/maxresdefault.jpg] (If you've seen this show)
DropsOfPain · 31-35, F
Lolz I haven’t
But nah I won’t do that
It’s just a fleeting feeling and hopefully with time it’ll be in the past [@44863,Elessar]
I understand how you feel it’s been a nice day and you’re suddenly horny and all you want is something to comfort you and you remember how easy was with him and it was great but then you realise if it was so good it would be still on then you just drop your pants and yeah masturbate your life away it happens sweety it does and it is not a good feeling never was but it’s life eh
[@509132,DropsOfPain] yeah it’s just one of those days but they sure are bad 😂 and masturbation is healthy so no problem in doing it 😂
DropsOfPain · 31-35, F
It’s draining haha [@1158016,GodessAphrodite]
[@509132,DropsOfPain] well it serves it’s purpose a lady got to what she got to doo
goliathtree · 51-55, M
some of my most erotic memories are with ex's....and I haven't had an ex for thirty years.
I used to. It wasn't amazing, but we had a connection.
DropsOfPain · 31-35, F
Yeah unmatched chemistry and harmony so to speak [@949508,V00dooCakeNinja]
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
dropsofpain well i think you should just say it is water under the bridge and move on no point hanging on to what could of been
DropsOfPain · 31-35, F
[@3749,smiler2012] True
It's nothing important anyway
You're absolutely right, it takes a long time to get to that place where all your inhibitions come down and you can be comfortable sharing everything about your sexuality and what turns you on and for your partner to find all of the right things to do..

Miss that but not the emotional abuse..
DropsOfPain · 31-35, F
[@349735,onestarrynight] Yes. It's not worth it. Not one bit
[@349735,onestarrynight]
Sex is just one small part of a relationship...it is not worth a dime if they're bad for you...
DropsOfPain · 31-35, F
[@545445,Mandalorian] Very true
Winston335 · 56-60, M
Some of us are fast learners !😃