Will anyone change their vote because of something they read on SW?

seeandhearM
I would be surprised if anyone did.
amelia2422-25, F
No 馃槀
Lawd.. of all the places ... funny
FrequencysM
Absofreakingly NOT

there鈥檚 already more than enough backseat quarterbacks as it is
ViciDraco36-40, M
I would have to independently research and verify anything that I read. Maybe I might for down ticket, but the presidential race is pretty set. I'm not sure what argument could be made to possibly change my mind on the presidential. One of the candidates is a very real threat to the continuation of our representative republic. It's basically an existential vote
AngelKrish22-25, M
KuroNeko36-40, F
Put me off politics all together lol
morvoren26-30, F
Everyone comes here to vent. Nobody comes here to listen or be swayed.
4meAndyouF
Americans will not change their votes. But the Brits are so intensely interested in the outcome of our election they enjoy trolling us about it.
LucyGray22-25, F
It's entirely possible. There's such a thing as the undecided, and they can be nudged.
Notauser31-35, M
[@1154467,LucyGray] agreed
Sibo19136-40, M
Haha. Not something I'd put money on
Notauser31-35, M
One cannot discount the unconscious effect it might have on people to see an effective argument or a meme. They might not give it a moment鈥檚 conscious thought, but psychology is replete with such examples.
Unlikely. And atheists are unlikely to become devout Christians, carnivores unlikely to become Vegan, certainly gays and lesbians won鈥檛 鈥渂ecome鈥 hets.
Doesn鈥檛 mean proselytizing and arguments don鈥檛 go on around [b]those[/b] topics, as well.
uncalled451-55, M
Not unless it has to do with voting someone off of SW.
Keepitsimple51-55, F
No. I鈥檓 voting for Trump. I voted for him to shake things up and not have Hillary and he鈥檚 done that and more. I鈥檓 in good shape with him being president.
Notauser31-35, M
[@11509,Keepitsimple] shake things up... good job.
BlueVeins18-21, M
I changed my entire religious affiliation because of something i read on EP lmao.

well, more like a lot of things i read, but STILL!
Notauser31-35, M
[@4199,SurprisePartyRegicide] from what to what out of interest
BlueVeins18-21, M
[@1150685,Notauser] Catholic -> atheist

which tbf there were more factors, but EP was influential