What’s the silliest reason you cried for?
When I was 19 at my grandma’s house, the drink dispenser slipped from my grasp, hit the floor and shattered in front of the 50 guests. I acted like it was no big deal. Yet the moment I stepped in the kitchen I cried my eyes out. Still not sure why I did. Perhaps because of shock, embarrassment and holding my emotions
7
|
Edited: 1 week ago
kneesocks · 26-30, F Best Answer
A couple months back when I had a kitchen accident: forgot water boiling on the stove for an hour until the whole pot was roasted.
DropsOfPain · 26-30, F
[@1089099,kneesocks] 😂😂
Bless your heart
I cried so much I hurled my guts up when I found out my ex girlfriend fucked another guy behind my back...that was pretty stupid
DropsOfPain · 26-30, F
Wow
I’m glad you found the peace you deserve [@545445,Mandalorian]
[@509132,DropsOfPain] lol...I don't have much peace...maybe I deserve it
DropsOfPain · 26-30, F
Haha
Neither do I [@545445,Mandalorian]
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
dropsofpain awww ❤️ never mind i know how you must of felt i am sure your grandma understood it was a genuine accident
DropsOfPain · 26-30, F
[@3749,smiler2012] Grandma still doesn't know I cried
Lol
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
[@509132,DropsOfPain] well so what what you cried you where emotional charged about what had just happened and that was the release there is no shame in that you know your grandma will think no less of you for that
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
When I was pregnant I started to cry while mopping the bathroom floor. I guess hormones. 🤷🏻‍♀️
DropsOfPain · 26-30, F
[@11509,Keepitsimple] can't blame pregnant
Kimchideluxe1 · 31-35, F
I've cried so much, I can't remember what I cried for
DropsOfPain · 26-30, F
[@808011,Kimchideluxe1] 🤗
Silentspectator · 41-45, F
Never for any silly reason.
MartinTheFirst · 22-25, M
I got wedgied so hard my ass started bleeding and my cousins laughed. The shame was more hurtful than the ass bleeding.
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
[@336516,MartinTheFirst] how old was your cousin hope he /she got a bollocking for a cruel action
MartinTheFirst · 22-25, M
[@3749,smiler2012] I come from a broken family.
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
[@336516,MartinTheFirst] really are terribly sorry to here that
PepsiColaP · 22-25, F
One time at work there was this little old lady that was sitting on her own eating. She was very old and she was eating really slow. I felt very sad and went to the bathroom and cried. There are many old people who come in alone and they usually love the interaction with the staff and I do love chatting them up. They're cute. But the fact that she looked so frail made me very upset for some reason . It is moronic because she was okay with being alone but maybe I was scared more than anything.
PepsiColaP · 22-25, F
[@509132,DropsOfPain] you're very sweet but I am always thinking of me, more so through others. Children and old age I have a very soft spot for
DropsOfPain · 26-30, F
I can relate[@1090951,PepsiColaP]
PepsiColaP · 22-25, F
[@509132,DropsOfPain] that's why we will be good friends 🖤
SurprisePartyRegicide · 18-21, M
One day when I was in high school, I was getting just like dozens of text messages all the time in my family groupchat. Most teachers at my school wouldn't let you check your phone for obvious reasons; if you wanted to, you'd basically have to either do it between classes, but I was always busy running to my locker because we weren't allowed to carry book bags. Some people would check them under the table, but I reeaaallllllyyy hated getting in trouble, so I didn't do it. At the end of the day, traffic in the parking lot was always bad and if you didn't get out quick enough, you'd have to wait for the buses to clear out, so I was always in a rush.

So I didn't check most of those texts. I just couldn't find a time.

When I got home, my mom was really mad because apparently one of those texts was telling me to stay at the school to do some activity, I forget what. I told her I didn't know because I didn't get a chance to check my texts, but she said (paraphrasing) that I was totally full of shit, and everyone checks their messages at school. And when I told her I was sorry -- albeit somewhat insincerely -- she said that she would believe me, but I "always wanted to do things my own way" instead of listening to her. I didn't get what she was referring to, but I didn't feel like asking. Went back to fix my mistakes, big cry in the shower. Not my best moment.
DropsOfPain · 26-30, F
Damn
It sucks when you’re misunderstood [@4199,SurprisePartyRegicide]

What’s the silliest reason you cried for? | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds