What would you do?
If you know that you're dying after few years because you got cancer?
0
|
JBird · F
I would quit my job and start to finish my bucket list
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
You don’t actually know that you’re going to die because you’ve got cancer.

[quote]Number or Percentage of Cancer Survivors, by Time Since Diagnosis

In 2019, 67% of survivors (10.3 million) have survived 5 or more years after diagnosis; 45% have survived 10 or more years; and 18% have survived 20 or more years. [1]
Over the next decade, the number of people who have lived 5 or more years after their cancer diagnosis is projected to increase approximately 33%, to 15.1 million. [1][/quote]
xixgun · M
Cancer runs in my family, and so far, everyone has died from it. So, the odds are the I will die from cancer after a few years of being diagnosed.
If I knew for certain I was dying I’d wrap things up. But not everyone dies of cancer. My mother’s been a survivor for ten years now.
Reject · 22-25, M
I’d be sad that it will take a few years, but I’d be happy to die.
remindjeff · 36-40, M
Hi asshole zayn how are u just delete this post don’t report it
N0ctiluca · F
Spend as many moments as I possibly can with the ones I love. Show them that I love them in every possible way, take pictures, do things together and just prepare myself for when my time comes.

Taking the memories I made with my loved ones with me would be all I need for comfort.
bowman81 · 61-69, M
The Doctors opened up my mother and removed a softball size cancerous tumor from my mother's abdomen in 1981. They closed her up and told us we should prepare as they didn't think she would live another 6-8 weeks tops.

Mom said they were wrong, underwent chemo, went back to work, retired and age 67 and lived until she died of unrelated natural causes two years ago.

My point is one never knows....but if you give up you never even have a chance.

What would you do? | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds