Do you remember the worst rejection you ever felt?
What happened?
1
|
Anonymartyr · 51-55, M Best Answer
No. I am brutally blunt when I reject which is often. I really don't want to constantly hear about her half-dozen deadbeat baby daddies but I won't date women younger or older than myself by more than 10 years so that's all I get now.
DonaldTrumpet · 70-79, M
NoSez
Sure, I was prepared to go to a school but I didn’t get in. I had to take the year off Bc I had no back up school. 🥴
DonaldTrumpet · 70-79, M
[@420709,LithiumDrop] WimENZ DonTz TaKeZ rejectIozn weLLZ
Heartlander · 70-79, M
[@420709,LithiumDrop]

That happened to a close relative. He thought he was a shoe-in but didn't make the cut. He had even moved to that town in preparation for in-state tuition and getting settled. At the last minute he was wait-listed, then "sorry, but ...".

But then a year later was accepted to a much higher ranked school where he bloomed and went on to a great career.

Sometimes a rejection can come with a great reward.
Fantabulous · 41-45, F
When that puppy chose his lap over mine...that shit cut deep
Lissa · 31-35, F
No 🤔
Lullaby · 41-45, F
Yes in my marriage he made me feel rejected on the regular and it was spirit breaking.
DonaldTrumpet · 70-79, M
[@764244,Lullaby] WimENZ handleZ rejecTzion badzZ. SheZ thinKx SheZ princesS anZ FinDz OuTz SheZ reazllzy is NOTZ
Lullaby · 41-45, F
I have no illusions that I am a princess.
DonaldTrumpet · 70-79, M
[@764244,Lullaby] YeAHz WheNZ U GetZ OldZ LikeZ u, a WimENZ UsualLYz figurEz ITz ouT.
SailorMarz · F
In 4th grade, me and my best friend were sitting next to a desk full of boys & we overheard them talking about us.

All of them said they'd date my bestfriend cause she was cute. But when they brought me up, they all hesitated and admitted that they thought I was ugly lol. I think it's the only hurtful rejection i've experienced & it was so long ago lol

Do you remember the worst rejection you ever felt? | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds