Do you favor or oppose a law forbidding the sale of all alcohol?
1
|
DDonde · 26-30
I'm in favor of the concept but I realize it would be a horrible idea in practice.
4meandyou · F
I oppose it. That has already been tried during Prohibition. Alcohol went underground. Wood alcohol was sold illegally and people went blind.
Harriet03 · 36-40, F
Ridiculous Question 🍷
daisymay · 46-50, T
Our nation decided that question long ago.
I am opposed to any new laws it’s supposed to be a free country and everyone wants to take that away well The Democrats want to take that away
Wait let me go back to the 20s and 30's - gotta turn my time machine on - and wait ---(still uses tubes)
badminton · 56-60, MVIP
The U.S. tried that, it was called prohibition. The 18th Amendment to the Constitution adopted in 1919 banned the sale of alcoholic beverages. It created the worst crime wave in the country's history. In 1933 the 21st Amendment repealed alcohol prohibition.
CharlieZ · 61-69, M
I favor a law forbidding marriage.
Poppies · 61-69, F
Oh, oppose, for sure. We already know that doesn’t work.
ozgirl512 · 22-25, F
Don't think it worked too well last time it was tried

Do you favor or oppose a law forbidding the sale o... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds