Do you ever fantasize about having tons of money and just going around pleasantly shocking people that are in a bind by 'rescuing' them?
That's one of my favorite day dreams. Just cruising around looking for folks in desperate situations and fixing things and situations ........God! That would be so much fun!

(Of course my other fantasy is being a right wing authoritarian dictator with lots of work camps and re-education centers, but that's another post.)
19
|
questionWeaver · 56-60, M
My fantasy is to figure out how to save the unborn and defeat childhood cancer
[@6912,Pinkstarburst]

Lolol... you're the best... luv luv luv...
questionWeaver · 56-60, M
[@6912,Pinkstarburst]

Will have Soossie singing the theme song from Diamonds are Forever, by dawn!

Trust me
questionWeaver · 56-60, M
[@1067,Soossie] approves of the neck perfume!

Am thinking we should go dancing too ... I want the world to see you in that dress!
xixgun · M
All the time. The world would be much happier if I suddenly became insanely rich.
SunnyLife · 36-40, F
[@3557,puck61] was that an American thing or world wide?
xixgun · M
[@642037,zainababbas] I'd share
puck61 · 56-60, M
[@714399,SunnyLife] I remember them being Mexico and the US.
eatpraylove · 51-55, F
I do it all the time. it is a gift to be able to give. it is also sobering and makes my life rich.
SunnyLife · 36-40, F
[@770589,eatpraylove] you need my bank details :)
puck61 · 56-60, M
[@770589,eatpraylove] Thank you! It's wonderful to see beautiful people whose beauty goes all the way through them!
eatpraylove · 51-55, F
[@714399,SunnyLife] you I would make work for the money 😉
DesertGhost · 41-45, M
Sign me up for post bravo. The first NEVER happens when I'm the one in the shit
DesertGhost · 41-45, M
[@3557,puck61] Eh. Can't expect too much from a Yankee. Jk. 🍻
puck61 · 56-60, M
[@804449,DesertGhost] I'm an "honorary southerner" I got my papers, damn it! Yeah, I was born up in the pacific northwest, pretty close to the Canadian border. As a matter of fact, my dad was a Canadian citizen when I was born! I've heard that makes me a Canadian citizen!
DesertGhost · 41-45, M
[@3557,puck61] nah. Just a frozen american 👍
Blondie04 · F
Yes I would love to focus on that if I had the wealth. I would help single mothers where the father of her children abandoned them and help the elderly with housing, food and medical care. Help them to worry less.
puck61 · 56-60, M
[@605074,Blondie03] Hell yeah! Not just a ton of groceries, but a nice refrigerator to put them in! Even a nicely furnished home in some cases. I would have to have some kind of triage though.
Wraithorn · 46-50, M
Maybe you could find a balance between the two instead of going to one extreme or the other. ☺
puck61 · 56-60, M
[@385840,Wraithorn] I got it! Make really luxurious work camps and re-education centers, and fill them up with desperate people in desperate situations!
Wraithorn · 46-50, M
[@3557,puck61] There you go. You could call it something like Justice in Honour and Duty. Or JIHAD for short. 😁
Yes I would love to be able help those that I know need help.
puck61 · 56-60, M
[@16806,cherokeepatti] I would have you on my 'triage team' if you were okay with that. You could help prioritize and check legitimacy of all the individual disasters within our collective disaster! I think you would be good at that! (Of course, if you have your own inexhaustible supply of money, I would apply to be on 'your' triage team!)
Fungirlmmm · 46-50, F
I would love to be on either end of it
Fungirlmmm · 46-50, F
[@3557,puck61] I still do the same projects I was before. Just tougher and more regulations to deal with.
puck61 · 56-60, M
[@1433,Fungirlmmm] These days, I'm an informal butler, handyman, gardener, maid, concierge, and security. I'm renting from the land lady that I had for ten years. We are good friends. The only stipulation, is that I can't even have one sip of alcohol. It's just as well, it's pretty luxurious, and I could use an alcohol vacation. I've been dry for two months now.
Fungirlmmm · 46-50, F
[@3557,puck61] paradise has its price.
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
The first part, Yes.. The second part, not so much.
TexChik · 36-40, F
We do some things like that . We feed a lot of people and we take care of Family with financial help , if they are deserving.
puck61 · 56-60, M
[@113373,TexChik] God bless you and His work that you do.
Yeah, I think there would have to be a kind of trage and vetting system. I've been out there, and I know first hand some of the shady stuff that people do. People using babies to get sympathy only to buy drugs with their money.......stuff like that.
TexChik · 36-40, F
😉

Do you ever fantasize about having tons of money a... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds