I don’t have any friends to do things with should I go alone ?

Like I keep meeting weirdos and temporary people online cause I come from this generation of online dating and meeting ppl online but I’m tired of temporary bonds and people not who they say they are. I’m also a little introverted but as I sit in bed I kinda want to just go to this hookah lounge alone and get my own section. I feel nervous cause America is riddled with gang violence and gun violence, I don’t want one night in the wrong place to cost me everything :(. I also don’t want to go out and feel like odd or eyes on me I just want to vibe. I don’t plan to drink I just plan to go and get a feel of actually having fun alone. I don’t want to speak the worse things that can happen to a female alone into existence. What do y’all think.
Where the hell do you live ?
lovelywarpedlemon · 26-30, F
Bring protection & go
Honestly you can do things alone but it depends on your personal feelings towards doing those things.

Unless until you want to be alone intentionally , its very hard to go out and have a good time.