Do u believe that Covid19 will be over by the end of 2021 ? 馃樂

Well of course it will be over. Will there still be cases ? Yes. Will some still take vaccinations ? Yes. I believe that this is all a distraction. 40% of Americans now have taken the shot. The media coverage of this is getting shorter. It's becoming less talked about. The masks are coming off. People are feeling confident about this demise of this virus. It's May. The World Order got Trump out of office. The deed was done. By July you won't even hear much about it. Unless they wanna start some stuff just for the heck of it. It's time to go back to work. It's time to get outta the house. Vegas bookings up 110 percent. People are out. Especially down South. The economy will be fine. This is over. Do you agree ? Comments. 馃檪
U53RN4M331-35, MVIP
I think this whole thing has been a tiny taste of what will inevitably take us by storm in the future.
Zonuss41-45, M
[@1189765,U53RN4M3] Yes. This is chapter one. The next chapter will be more sinister. That's a fact. 馃槉
Iwashere236-40, M
Not in Canada. I know that much. This new lockdown is the first time my company suffers every day. I will be joining the riots at the next one. Im not even joking
Iwashere236-40, M
[@322117,Zonuss] I can鈥檛 man. I would have to build up everything all over again. Im pushing 40. Yeah,no馃槀
Zonuss41-45, M
[@1056803,Iwashere2] That's young. Still have years to go .
Iwashere236-40, M
[@322117,Zonuss] i was thinking spending those upcoming years all laid back in the saddle. Not catching a wild horse hoping it鈥檚 going to be a good one
ZavodilaM
In some places yes. Look at the Brits. But in Asia and South America it鈥檚 staying for good
Zonuss41-45, M
[@1108911,Zavodila] No it's not. It'll be gone soon. It's a virus. No virus lasts forever. Even AIDS was just an experiment project. But they can stop that from manifesting or killing the body off.
Reflection236-40, M
I doubt
Zonuss41-45, M
[@830055,Reflection2] Because ?
Reflection236-40, M
[@322117,Zonuss] Another two to three years.
Zonuss41-45, M
[@830055,Reflection2] We shall see. But don't be surprised if it disappears into thin air.
Tres1351-55, M
si amigo
Zonuss41-45, M
[@476434,Tres13] What ?
LukemanM
I have no idea what this media coverage of a global pandemic has to do with President Trump leaving office.
DeWayfarer61-69, M
Hard to say. Brazil, India and new variants are the reasons.

One can never tell with variants. Many times they just fizzle out. Yet the longer it spreads without intervention the more variants can mutate. All it takes is just one strain that no vaccine effects it. With those countries huge populations who can say? 馃し鈥嶁檪锔

Population
India 1,390,790,274
Brazil 212,559,417

Total 1,603,349,691.

In comparison to USA's 331,002,651

4.84 times greater!

And that's just the current two worst countries. Yet neither country seems to be controlling it... yet!
Zonuss41-45, M
[@412417,DeWayfarer] I think the industrialized nations will see it decline more so than the others.
DeWayfarer61-69, M
[@322117,Zonuss] yet we are dependant on the lesser industrial nations. Someone from there is bound to spread new variants. Illegal immigration if nothing else.

Just saying it's hard to tell. Not that there's no hope.
Confined51-55, M
This will never end. We will still be talking about covid-19 in 10 years, 20 years from now. The powers that be will try to exploit covid in ever way they can for as long as they possibly can.
Zonuss41-45, M
[@6853,Confined] No. Well be talking about something else.
TexChikF
nope the leftists will continue to promote that for as long as they can.