...................

I've been talking to a new guy and I'm kinda nervous... 馃槰 He's been saying all the right things and they make me feel good. But I'm worried I'll end up hurt again, if we actually meet up at some point.

Like, I'm excited... But a tiny bit anxious.
LeopoldBloomM
He might be just as nervous as you are.
JupiterDreams26-30
[@1026,HazelMotes] Maybe 馃槬 You're probably right haha
ClassifiedM
If you check whether there are no red flags you can reduce the risk and also the impact even if it doesn't work out, I think.
JupiterDreams26-30
[@444927,Classified] True 馃尯
RoosterM
Take your time with this as he could be as nervous also but it's something that you just have to "feel" is right before you meet. Talk a lot more and get to know him a bit better and see how it goes.
JupiterDreams26-30
[@527571,Rooster] I will! :)
RogueLonerM
Keep LOOKING 馃憖 and digging for those red flags of imperfection. Men love that. 馃檮
JupiterDreams26-30
[@609293,RogueLoner] I don't want to find imperfection lol. I'm just worried I won't be able to hold his attention, and that he's going to use me... Because it's happened before with others 馃槄
RogueLonerM
[@381079,JupiterDreams] Join the club. We've all been used. 馃槒 Enjoy the moment while it's there.
VeronicaPrincess61-69
Nobody ever found love without taking a chance - don't let your imagination dissuade you! 馃
JupiterDreams26-30
[@370553,VeronicaPrincess] That's true, thank you 馃