Why does he get mad when I better myself ?
Example all week I been getting a good morning beautiful text and I love you from the guy I been talking to for about a year. He knew me when I didn’t have nothing and he still didn’t help me with anything just came around when I would finally get on my feet or get a place to live. Now I’m doing better I got a town house and I took a quick second video to express how happy I was and show how it looked. On Instagram. Then he told me he doesn’t like girls like me who need money from guys, that I think I’m hot sh*t now, and that’s why I’m single cause no one wants me. which I don’t need money from guys. I would talk to him about my line of work and onlyfans and he was supportive and That’s why I liked him because I thought I could talk to him about my work or things most girls would get judged and I thought he was okay with it. I’m just getting started I still have to do partime normal jobs to make a living. Well after I got my place he got mad didn’t congratulate me and blocked me. He does this everytime I do anything better. He’s the kind of guy who would watch me struggle to make a living or take care of myself and never help me but when I finally found what works for me he is mad at me and text me hateful things.
DaveyWavey01 · 26-30, M
Sounds like you're better off not replying or blocking him
Abusive af
KimmyGary · 31-35, F
Time to block him out your life
bicon · 22-25, F
I don't know, he sounds emotionally manipulative and insecure. From your post it seems like he was only "ok with it" because he didn't take it seriously until you actually started seeing success and becoming more independent. It's toxic. You don't need people like that.