I would rather be alone than settle for someone I'm not completely crazy about
Am I really missing out if I don't give people I'm not interested in a chance?
3
|
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
I would guess a fourth of the world population is married to someone they weren’t interested in at first. Sometimes they changed their minds and sometimes they changed them back again. You may be shooting yourself in the foot. But if you absolutely know you won’t have any interest in a second date, probably kinder not to risk them getting stuck on you and getting hurt.
ExtremeNext · 31-35, F
It's OK if they are rich then who cares
indyjoe · 51-55, M
Yes you are missing out...on a lot of heartaches, problems, and maybe even trouble down the road for BOTH you and them.
summersun · 31-35, F
Prolly? Mostly because when you first meet someone you only see an aspect of theirself and not the whole of it. That aspect may not be their best and made you miss out on the rest because you never gave them the chance to show all of them.

I would rather be alone than settle for someone I... | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds