I Hate Myself

I wish things were different

I hate being short. I hate having a wide nose. I hate having a flat face.

I hate being an asian man everyone makes jokes about me. Oh you have a small penis ha ha. You can't drive. You must be good at math. Everyone questions your masculinity as an asian man. You aren't good enough or enough at all. You are just a joke or aren't a real man. I can't help it I cant really grow body hair. I cant help my small frame. I can't help how my face looks. It's not my fault.

I feel like I'm always be drowned out and invalidated.
LeaDhelani · 18-21, F
Wow, I am so sorry that you feel that way...Who says those things to you? That's rude and inappropriate and hurtful! Do you see yourself like that? Or you think like that because some people says it to you? Do they actually say it to you to your face? Anyone who says that to you joke or no joke isn't your friend. That's bullying...
scabs · 46-50, T
[@1178602,LeaDhelani] My whole life a variety of people said this to me. It doesn't happen to my face as often but it does happen online a lot. I see myself as ugly and stupid a lot. I also grew up with parents who treated me poorly and told me these things too.
LeaDhelani · 18-21, F
[@581014,scabs] Online? Like when they see your picture? Or you tell them you are Asian descent and they behave like that? Please don't see yourself like that! Nobody ugly!!! You are who you are and that's beautiful. You don't want to be anyone else or look like anybody else because then you won't be you ! And believe me, YOU is beautiful!!
We are here in the world to complete each other, it will be weird to look the same or be the same! Being beautiful isn't really how we look outside is who we are inside that shines outside!! I will repeat this "nobody ugly"🤨, if is anyone perhaps ugly is those who says ugly things to you. And you're not stupid otherwise you wouldn't be chatting here with us. And remember nobody is perfect but we are perfect in our own way..
Let me know if is OK to pm you and tell you how I overcame my low self esteem , poor self image and my insecurities! I promise you are not those things! As far as your parents go and treating you badly, well shame on them! Thats on them!!
I am happy to chat to you about this ....keep your head high and always when you're in doubt "smile"😁😁😁 and watch the world smiling with you.. Biiiiig hug🤗🤗🤗🤗😁😁😁😁😚😚😚😚😚
smileylovesgaming · 26-30, F
You do know we are all different.
smileylovesgaming · 26-30, F
[@581014,scabs] well most asian men are bad at driving. They are also short with small penis
scabs · 46-50, T
[@576182,smileylovesgaming] I'm a pretty decent driver. I'm unfortunately the other 2
smileylovesgaming · 26-30, F
[@581014,scabs] well just get a big truck
scabs · 46-50, T
[@1172850,Kalon] It's hard when you've heard it your entire life
[@581014,scabs] I understand that. I've heard my own mess as well. I'm sorry .

I Hate Myself
Depression Health