I Hate Drugs

I wish no street and recreational drug existed.
7
|
Im glad im not addicted to drugs like pills or stufflike that i do smoke just a little bit if bud but im glad im not on antidepressants & glad i can tough out the anxiety and not rely on pills for a cure
6
|
My girlfriend just spent her night half in tears because the jackass dealer gave her synthesized weed, when she thought it was real weed. The friend she was with and his mom are now in the emergency room for overdosing. My girlfriend sat on the couc...
0
|
Hazel The streetlight fr<x>amed in shadow light A gaunt and hollow face, The cold rain fell and yet she stood, In this godforsaken place. In years before in college too, Her smile charmed many men, The battle now surely raged, A battle she c...
0
|
Drugs, Alcohol, Basically Anything That Can Affect The Clarity Of My Mind And Impare My Judgement...   -Warning: Some readers might find this story offensive. I went through a lot of **** in the past decade. I went from one he...
0
|

I Hate Drugs

I Hate Drugs | Similar Worlds