I Sometimes Have To Wonder What Just Happened

It has happened again. So many times I have mental flashes of what is about to occur.
Watching The Murdoch Mysteries, Murdoch and his Wife were talking in the lounge room. She asks the question, "Where is our child now"?
Instantly I have a flash. The child is in the next room in one of those bouncing harnesses suspended from the ceiling.
Guess what? The child is in the next room in one of those bouncy harnesses. This is the first time the harness has been on the show.
This happens so often with me.
I somehow get these flashes, occurrences, unexplainable events happening on a regular basis.
Several months ago I was interacting with someone on here and he said, "Next time you come to Melbourne we should go out for a meal together." I immediately wrote back saying, "Sure, maybe we could go to the Bombay at Night Indian Restaurant in South Caulfield"?
He said. " Your joking, that restaurant is near to where I live and I go there regularly. When was the last time you were there?"
I told him I had never been there. The name simply came into my head.
Many times over the years, this stuff happens. Dozens of times the inexplicable will be my companion.
Does anyone here have similar experiences?
goeswellwithwine · 46-50, M
No but I love The Murdoch Mysteries