I Hate to Say Goodbye

2 days till my accounts here are deleted. I have been on EP since 2015 as Decreate and made some good friends. Even if you claim that you don't take this place seriously, for many, it does sort of become a part of their lives. It was a little p...
2
|
A very small portion of you have been jerks, trolls, idiots and perverts. Most of you were decent people and to you I say goodbye and it's been interesting. I've messed around with the idea of leaving since November and have been gone once...
15
|
I was just going through my friends and I see Ididnotfart and Lemoney has left us. Damnit! 😢
9
|
Another one has gone. Sunnypersuasion has left us. :( Edit: She is back. :)
10
|
My roommate, Jimmy, died on Saturday. He appeared to have died of a heart attack. He was 52 years old. I didn't know him well, only 10 months. He was a guy who'd used himself up with a life of hair raising adventures, stunts, dares, misch...
6
|
Dear SW-ers, Due to some personal reasons it's time for me to say goodbye to all of you. I have had some lovely moments here with you all - sharing, arguing, laughing - and those memories I will hold dear and always cherish. I wish each one of...
5
|

I Hate to Say Goodbye

I Hate to Say Goodbye | Similar Worlds