I Am Submissive

I left the lifestyle...

That's right... I left - and I don't plan on returning soon, either.

After my release, I spent the longest time trying to recover what was left of me - all the time, I needed gentle direction... a purpose in life to help me to transition from what I lost overnight to the woman that I am today. I gently probed around for a Dom that could do that for me. I found none that I could bond with and fully let go with.

Instead, I found someone else who turned my head. Someone who is vanilla... someone who could reach out and do the things that calm me. He gave me purpose when I felt like I was just floating around.

No, I'm not sorry that I left the lifestyle, it had been dulling in its appeal for a long time prior to me stepping out. I find that I prefer the more pleasant aspects of it these days, without needing to fear punishment or trying to please anyone other than myself.

I will remain bratting around, but it remains to be seen if I ever return to the lifestyle or not.
Doomflower · 36-40, F
My significant other is vanilla too

I Am Submissive