Games

how old were you when you realised god doesn't exist and religious people are pretty much all deluded ?
12-13 I guess.
I had courage enough at age of 18
Carver · 26-30, FVIP
14

I was raised Catholic but even my parents are starting to drift away from religion. It only took them 50+ years to realize!
thinkincubes · 36-40, M
You're looking at this all wrong... I wish I believed in God. How comforting it must be, to have someone watching over you, to have a future beyond death, to have meaning in this life.
JaggedLittlePill · 41-45, F
You are unable to have that without a "God"?
Thinkincubes: But you can. God loves you just as much as he loves anyone else, and there's nothing you've done that is so bad, he wouldn't forgive you for. You are not singled out or exempt from thousands of others who believe. PM me if you'd like to know more or have questions.
hunkalove · 61-69, M
I was suspicious, but reading the Bible when I was eight convinced me religion was a crock.
PsychoMantis · 31-35, M
I always kinda believe in him then became a atheist for a while, then I started to read the bible. but, I'm a believer.
MartinTheFirst · 22-25, M
I was 7 and thought that. Then i grew up and matured. And i understood that God exists. :)
MartinTheFirst · 22-25, M
@blackrainbow: oh I will, dont you worry.
silentkillx2 · 22-25, F
@blackrainbow: just because he believes in god he shouldnt have children?
Well that's dumb
And now you troll users. Where will it end?
yllacsar · 46-50, M
Soon as the new priest did mass in english ....the dead one did it in thundering latin mostly - was pretty intimidating...
Malchya · M
16..

Games

how old were you when you realised god doesn'... | Games | Similar Worlds