I Am Stupid

I am really stupid

I think he's trying to politely push me away now- after 2 days of no contact, he sent me a random text: [paraphrasing] "I want to let you know how beautiful you are without even knowing it. Please don't let me go, I have the utmost respect for you."
Then no response when I ask him how he's doing or if we will talk later, etc.

I'm just so confused by this dude. 馃く I'm not a catch. I'm just poor trash with nothing to offer anyone...so is he playing with me or what? Lol
ZenPearlF
Trust your intuition. Most men just want a piece of ass.
DearAmbellina211336-40, F
[@674752,ZenPearl] I've actually offered him a FWB situation and he turned it down. So either he's not into that type of thing, or he's just not into me and he's playing with me for whatever reason.
ZenPearlF
[@831314,DearAmbellina2113] You know what, it's his loss, if he's not. You're a beautiful, intelligent woman, and you deserve someone who gets you. You're not trash honey. Don't call yourself that.
LadyBronte56-60, F
I agree with Zen. They will treat you like a 1-900 number if you let them. And...be kinder to yourself. Not being rich doesn't mean you're trash.
masterofyouM
Sounds like something my ex on here says I do, she calls me "Drama Boy"... Lol
masterofyouM
You are not stupid, you got this...
StrongerNow51-55, F
You鈥檙e so not stupid...and you鈥檙e DEFINITELY not trash.
The problem lies with him.
If he doesn鈥檛 see what is right I鈥檓 front of him, then HE鈥橲 the fuck up.
I wouldn鈥檛 give him much more effort, sweetheart.

If he鈥檚 not going to give you what you need, then drop him.
Someone else will. I swear!
Poppies61-69, F
"Don't let me go"? Were you telling him you were going to break up?
I don't think 2 days is a terribly long length of time without contact.
If you enjoy spending time with him, I think YOU should suggest something for the two of you to do. It can be something free to avoid putting him on the hook for something you suggested--or something affordable for you to pay for. If it isn't convenient for him, you could try again a week later. And if he doesn't accept one of these things or suggest something himself, then you can go ahead and think he's trying to push you away. Make yourself available for dates with other guys. This doesn't have to be a dramatic thing if he and you had not previously agreed that you were exclusive. Just my opinion, though I admit to having been out of the dating world for a long time.
Based on a different post you made, this person is not emotionally available. It will always be breadcrumbs.
DearAmbellina211336-40, F
[@44604,Aidolovemostofyourthoughts] I'm beginning to think maybe you're right.
Iamonfire66631-35, F
I don鈥檛 think he is ready for it, I agree with Aidos. I also think it might be a little soon for you as well.
masterofyouM
And you're not poor trash either... 馃挄馃尭馃挄
HatterM46-50, M
From what I've read, sorry to say sounds either like undecided himself or playing.

I Am Stupid
Health