Its such a Shame Dan88411 left or deactivated his account 馃様

It really is. He was looking for positivity. As I am learning, sometimes you just have to reach out and 'be' that 'positivity' here on SW. Sometimes you have to give to get back. I wish him well and sincerely hope he has a change of heart 馃挋
Longpatrol26-30, M
Which Dan?
Becksta36-40
[@838622,AdaXI] Life would be much easier if he'd just state for himself who he has in mind. He clearly created the thread because it matters to him - yet, doesn't seem to want to state exactly whom he is speaking of.

Doesn't help that some names are pretty common, either... like Dan and Steve - how many people must we have here with those two names???
AFreeThinker8136-40, M
[@421598,Becksta] ive fixed this in the title Sorry, ive been away from here 馃様

Sorry if its caused confusion and annoyance.
Longpatrol26-30, M
[@727519,AFreeThinker81] He's also a good Dan. We should measure SW good with the Dan unit
Becksta36-40
Dan??? 馃
AFreeThinker8136-40, M
[@421598,Becksta] if you go down the feed, its that Dan. Sorry i wasnt more specific 馃槕馃樁
PfuzylogicM
He did go by KiwiDan before and it is sad he left because he was very honest and open on SW. I enjoyed giving him encouragement.
SirBenedictTheSecond18-21, M
This site feeds off negativity and toxicity. It鈥檚 definitely not Mr Rogers neighborhood
SapphicHeartF
Why is it that every time someone goes on hiatus, someone else has to make a post about them leaving? He will be back, he鈥檚 done it multiple times before, as have others.
Becksta36-40
[@414209,SapphicHeart] Meh... I doubt that anyone would miss me enough to give me a dedicated hiatus thread... 馃し鈥嶁檧锔 馃檪
SapphicHeartF
[@421598,Becksta]
I didn鈥檛 want it back then when someone started all kinds of drama over me turning my account on hiatus. 馃し馃徏鈥嶁檧锔
AFreeThinker8136-40, M
[@414209,SapphicHeart] i had good intentions and ive only ever done it the once. However, lesson learn, i will pause and hold off the next time and see if they return.
hlpflwthatM
Dafuq was Dan?

Edited to say I'm sorry this has happened to you.
Lily2F
I miss him already 馃槬
SirBenedictTheSecond18-21, M
[@1141547,Lily2] He was a source of great inspiration.
Lily2F
[@1182042,SirBenedictTheSecond] 馃様
Stereoguy56-60, M
To many good people are leaving. 馃槩
Lily2F
[@78387,Stereoguy] I hope he comes back
Stereoguy56-60, M
[@1141547,Lily2] Me too 馃檪
LadyGrace
Oh that really stinks. I really hate that. He's such a nice man. I sure hope he comes back.
HairbrushDiva31-35, F
I didn't know he'd left. Was he trolled off?