Oster1M
Very good advice, wise lady. (Doctor)馃槉馃尯
Oster1M
[@542305,Miram] Awww, I think you are sweeter than honey! 馃構Not only are you very beautiful, but you really are one of the finest ladies on this earth. I have immense respect for you. If only you knew what I think about you.

I dearly love everything about you. You are so blessed with tremendous qualities that are so rare and I treasure you. I鈥檓 absolutely in love with your mind. You truly are an extraordinary gift to mankind, in so many ways. There is so much more that I want to tell you. I don鈥檛 want to embarrass you but just know that I truly love and cherish you.

I would love to visit your hospital, one day and see your work.

Miram, to me, you are the absolute GREATEST!

Thank you. I am so fortunate, to be your friend.馃馃槝
Miram
[@400392,Oster1] 馃槝 We both are blessed with good hearts and minds, that is why we get along so well regardless of our cultural differences. Our friendship is special and I wouldn't trade it for anything else. All our differences just melt away because of the similar traits between us and your ability to see beyond them. If you visit, don't do it as a patient, alight? Miram is lazy and doesn't like work very much 馃槵
Oster1M
@Miram WOW! I鈥檓 just seeing this and your very kind and loving words, literally take my breath away. Your sincerity is wrapped in solid gold and what鈥檚 melting right now is my heart. As hard as I try, my words alone could never fully convey, what you truly mean to me.

I鈥檝e never been more sure in knowing what you and I share and exchange in our bonded, kindred spirits. I can only hope that everyone could experience this glorious and magnificent, meeting of the hearts and minds.

Without a doubt, together we are both so blessed in a very special and unique Union, few could ever understand. One that will bind us together only to grow and last forever.

Love has the capacity to manifest itself in many different ways and you and I both know what we share together.

Miram, I鈥檓 delighted to have you in my life and our special friendship is not only splendid but also amazingly exquisite.

With love for you always.馃槉馃馃グ馃槝馃尮
Mugin1641-45, M
Good adivce!
HannahSkyF
馃く
Oster1M
[@542305,Miram] WOW! I鈥檓 just seeing this and your very kind and loving words, literally take my breath away. Your sincerity is wrapped in solid gold and what鈥檚 melting right now is my heart. As hard as I try, my words alone could never fully convey, what you truly mean to me.

With love for you always.馃槉馃馃グ馃槝馃尮
Stereoguy56-60, M
[@400392,Oster1] I had no idea.
Oster1M
[@78387,Stereoguy] She is a wonderful special friend but I just really messed up this thread.

When I posted the last one, unfortunately it was in the wrong placing so I copied and pasted in the correct sequence and deleted the original but unfortunately deleted the most important one posted yesterday that explained so much. So now I had deleted the one from yesterday and had two duplicates of the most recent. This is so unfortunate and I鈥檓 really not sure what happened.

I鈥檓 so upset and disappointed and wish I could fix this HUGE mistake. It breaks my heart that this happened. I want to ask admins for help.
Stereoguy56-60, M
I never give out my phone number.
cycleman56-60, M
HOW?

Just type in any name and you can get name, address and ph numbers. least land lines not cell #'s. Now how do you proceed in finding their acct's or do you just create your own fake alias?