I'm thinking about coming on here more often and interacting with others more?
Poll
Yes! Let's get to know each other.
Stick to your day job, sister. 馃槈
Show Results
You can only vote on one answer.
I want to blog more and share experiences, and empower others on here, what do you think? 鈾ワ笍
5
|
Unblockable22-25, F
You must.
SaraxKay22-25, F
[@988004,Unblockable] I shall!鈾ワ笍
Grateful4you61-69, M Best Answer
I think that anyone who even considers the need to empower others is an old soul and the kind of poster who really does make a difference on SW. Thanks for a re-affirming post.
Grateful4you61-69, M
[@406946,SaraxKay] That was many years ago at the University of ND. But of course the principles would have remained the same, I'm betting it's offered on YouTube. It's pretty basic stuff, a form of behavior modification. A very over-simplified example.

1. In ten years Sarax will have built her own home. (Long term goal)

Obectives:
(a)By 1.1.20 Serax will identify property location
(b) By 6.1.20 Given assistance, cost and financial needs will be determined.

So on and so forth. A lot of people laughed when I told them I was going to build a house in the Black Hills of S.D. My long term goal for the house was 10 years. (I achieved it in 7)

For some reason once you outline this on paper, start talking to people, writing for info, etc. it's almost like mentally setting the Universe into motion. If you get stuck on one particular objective, BREAK IT DOWN INTO SMALLER, MORE ACHIEABLE OBJECTIVES.

Taking this same "Goals and Objectives" plan into a management setting and sharing it with staff and working as a team is the kind of thing major corporations use and look for in applicants.

Start simple and I bet you will go places quickly.
SaraxKay22-25, F
[@881002,Grateful4you] I love all this information. Thank you, for putting me in a direction to start achieving my goals! I'll check some things out on YouTube now. 鈾ワ笍
SaraxKay22-25, F
[@881002,Grateful4you] I'll most definitely get back to you when I have more questions. You seem very resourceful and I like to keep people around like that.
Beatbox3426-30, M
Up to you. Whatever you please.
BamPow46-50, M
Go for it. There鈥檚 nothing wrong with finding your voice and contributing through self expression whether it鈥檚 here or anywhere else.
SaraxKay22-25, F
[@812185,BamPow] thank you, you're right. 馃檪鈾ワ笍
LilnonamesF
Thats up to u
RyanGiggs26-30, M
Yes, and uplift our spirits.
BeefySenpieM
You better back it up and post :P
Nunos5056-60, M
Try it and see.

I used to regularly blog on my own blog site but getting traffic is hard. Here you have traffic, getting thier attention may be more difficult.
EugenieLaBorgia26-30, F
You should! Similar Worlds is an excellent place for this!
BlaiseF
You have a beautiful heart. Don鈥檛 allow others to take you for granted.

Remember* You can鈥檛 fix people who don鈥檛 want to fix themselves.

I'm thinking about coming on here more often ... | Similar Worlds | Similar Worlds