Life
Nutslap · M
Theres more than 1 portland
Jakey75 · 56-60, M
Maine or Oregon?
Doomflower · 36-40, F
Sorry, Oregon
Jakey75 · 56-60, M
I hear it's a good nightlife city
CoffeeBean · 26-30, F
Stumptown coffee! Get the one with milk 😋 And Lovejoy Cafe has and incredible Cubano sandwich!
You should also give Salt & Straw Ice Cream a try and go to app wells bookstore if you like to read. Shopping on Mississippi is always a fun option too!
CoffeeBean · 26-30, F
Powells bookstore*
What do you like to do? I can make some recommendations. Portland is awesome.
Doomflower · 36-40, F
I also like watching live performances and crafts
@Doomflower: You can get lost inside Powell Books. It's a whole city blocks worth of books. Some of the best thrift shopping is in Portland. Food trucks at 2 a.m. near the University is great for insomnia. Subscribe to ThatOregonLife.Com They always have great articles and recommendations for fun stuff to do.
@Doomflower: Dantes on Burnside is a great place to see fringe type artists. Burlesque, cabaret, that sort of thing. There are a lot of indie theatres around Burnside too.

You have to go to the Original Voodoo Donuts.
Nutslap · M
Lots of stuff to do. Depends on what you like. Winter time snowboarding on mt hood is awesome! Go to blazer games. Basically just go downtown anytime and walk around. Pioneer square is popular. Summer time is better for hiking and swimming
ajsk13 · 46-50, M
Lots of bars ,great food it's too hipster for my taste, hairy armpits on a woman just doesn't do it for me ..lol where did you come from and what are you use to doing?
Doomflower · 36-40, F
I am from Alaska so... not much. I am not into winter sports and the area where I lived was pretty unsafe for a woman alone to go walking.
Trail Blazer games, skiing, whitewater rafting on the Dechutes River, flying ultralights, concerts at the zoo, meet friends at bars and restaurants, hot springs, hike Forest Park, Timbers games, pub crawls, sell Amway (not recommended), and so on. The list is endless.

Life