Life

I really like my body right now

I was looking at my self in my underwear before going in the shower and eating vegan plus being on my feet so much have worked getting me rather lean. I can see my thight gap again too which I personally think it's cute just as thighs touching each other . I just felt so confident and cute and I have been paying attention at what I put in my body and I feel it outside and inside . I also like my bruise bumps stretch marks and cellulite too . I'm happy with all of it
Joker5051-55, M
Women are way too hung up on that shit
PepsiColaP22-25, F
[@1208723,Joker50] you mean men have continually capitalised by an industry that focuses on creating insecurities about our bodies so that we can spend money on diet pills supplements powders clothes underwear that hides your fat like it's a crime etc ? Yeah I agree. It can be damaging for both men and women . Focusing on your health and how you feel is a different story. Toodles
wackidywack22-25
[@1208723,Joker50] you know if you don't like feeling healthy or looking good at all, you just have to say it with your whole chest
Joker5051-55, M
Men certainly aren't blameless however every woman I know dresses to impress other women not men just saying... If women want to get rid of their hang ups they should start at home feel confident with themselves and the world be damned
Harmonium192351-55, M
Glad you鈥檙e feeling some body positivity!
Mktonght61-69, M
Liking yourself and keeping fit and healthy are all important. Good for you.
Harriet0341-45, F
Every now & then you gotta treat yourself!

[image deleted]

鉁岎煃
AuRevoir31-35, M
馃檮 Quit making ur birthday all about YOU!! 馃檮
mrh1972MVIP
Its refreshing to hear somebody that is happy with their body

Life