Life

last night we were sat in the garden

and all of a sudden we heard this weird not so goldfinch noise

anyway we then went out the front to see what the hell was going on, and there was 4 little goldfinch fledglings having a bath :)

they were soooo friggin cute <3

there was also a sparrow fledgling, but I think the sparrows went off to shag again so they stopped feeding him (pervs) it was cute watching him try and eat the sunflower hearts

the blue tits have also fledged - I think either 2 or 3 clutches lol :) so at least they did well round our way
Oneofthestormboys51-55, M
I like the blue tit ones because they鈥檝e got little bandit masks on. So cute 馃グ
Oneofthestormboys51-55, M
[@467717,Gangstress] I reckon you may well be right. Has it affected the swallows and martins the same?
Gangstress36-40, F
[@477979,Oneofthestormboys] yes it has :( not seeing as many numbers as we have over the years at all - ugh

I've been following the migratory birds for a few years and you can see the numbers dropping quite dramatically - its really saddening
Oneofthestormboys51-55, M
[@467717,Gangstress] I鈥檓 really sad about that. I think the House Martin is my favourite bird 馃槥
GLITTER31-35, F
I was so excited to hear their little goldfinchy chirps 馃槏馃槏
GLITTER31-35, F
[@467717,Gangstress] to me their wings look so sparkly when they fly, I love them 馃挍馃枻馃
Gangstress36-40, F
they are lovely - ill try and take a video if I see them in the bath lol :) <3 [@610096,GLITTER]
GLITTER31-35, F
[@467717,Gangstress] yayyyyy 馃馃鉂わ笍
TrunkZ56-60, M
There's nothing cuter than birds at bath time or feeding time. I'm glad you enjoyed nature's gift to you

Gangstress36-40, F
awww look at them having a communcal bath bless em :) [@245441,TrunkZ]

Life