Life

ladies, what is your reaction when a bloke wolf whistles ya or follows ya up the road?

or shout out of their car windows, alright sweetheart?
PepsiColaP · 22-25, F Best Comment
I feel dirty especially if there are people around and they just look. I feel disgusted in myself ,in just existing
[@1090951,PepsiColaP] [quote]I wish more people looked at the person doing it that way instead of the person having it done to them[/quote]

I thought it was always like that. 😯 Is that a cultural thing? Because I've never heard anyone looking down at someone who was whistled at. It's whistling that is actually considered loutish and low-class among people.
PepsiColaP · 22-25, F
[@472983,CrazyMusicLover] [youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOyYTaxsZ18]
An example after her partner sexually harassed the girl and she proceeded to defend him by slut shaming her and no one intervened . Just one of the every day ,almost,things I have seen/experienced
[@1090951,PepsiColaP] That's so messed up. 😠

mrlopez · 26-30, M
this is why American women love guns
Gangstress · 36-40, F
[@1161949,mrlopez] hi lady
Gangstress · 36-40, F
[@1161949,mrlopez] btw you have some mighty fine tiddies
Ambroseguy80 · 51-55, M
[@467717,Gangstress] never mind Mrs Emerson’s. He has Mrs Garrison’s
Meowsef · 22-25, F
*turns head in his direction and gives the death stare*
Gangstress · 36-40, F
[@665874,Meowsef] I scowl too, like do that again and I swear your heads getting put through that window
Rooster · M
Didn't know that men still did that! I did it some when I was young but then I usually got a smile. Not like it is now!
Gangstress · 36-40, F
its wrong for men in this day to be doing that, especially when I fer walking out of my house sometimes for fear of getting followed.

This happened to glitter, what you once thought was acceptable, as there was a gentleman then, that age has died. Chivalry has died [@527571,Rooster]
Rooster · M
[@467717,Gangstress] For most, yes. Reckon I'm old fashioned.
Gangstress · 36-40, F
[@527571,Rooster] not many like that these days matey
You feel like an exhibition at a show you didn't sign up for. It's gross.

Did it happen to you or glitter?
Gangstress · 36-40, F
I'm so sorry you had the physical part of it :( I hope youre ok - glad a friend was with you! its shit this

Were both fine, we just call each other now if we are on our own, luckily I can fucking run. I always pray do not let my legs cease up on me at any time - I do worry when Gem is on her own :(

[@607935,HijabaDabbaDoo]
[@467717,Gangstress] I'm ok, it was a while ago. It just sucks hearing this happen as much as it does.
I remember watching a talk show where the topic was a hypothetical question of what women would do differently if men had a 9pm curfew and the answers put a lot into perspective. Something as simple as going for a walk past midnight, taking public transport and more.

Does she carry any kind of protective spray with her?
I wanted to get into some kind martial art for many reasons. This being one of them tbh. Glad you're both ok
Gangstress · 36-40, F
[@607935,HijabaDabbaDoo] I have a first dan in karate, this has come in useful on more than one occasion if honest, I have managed to put a bloke on the floor when I was younger when he tried to grind my arse.

She doesn't carry anything :( I have asked her to put my metal baseball bat in her car but worries if feds stops her.

there was a thing on twitter a while back about a 6pm curfew for men, mainly most men were like why I didn't kill anyone or took every eception to it (even though it was completeky hypothetical), whilst most women said they would actually venture out on their own.
MilitantIrishman · 26-30, M
Do men still do that? Ghastly stuff. I can't even whistle so I couldn't if i wanted to 😂
Gangstress · 36-40, F
[@8731,MilitantIrishman] I have nothing but nice things to say about you but I wont say them coz its not the time for cheese lol
ZenPearl · F
I hate it. I feel disgusting when they do it.
AuRevoir · 31-35, M
I say if they can’t be bothered to implement some 3D holographic giant heart eyes bursting forward and backwards like in a cartoon then they’re forbidden to overreact in such a way… 😷 Why can’t we go back to simpler times, like when Van Gogh cut off his ear to give to the pretty girl instead? 😷 Things used to make sense back then..
Gangstress · 36-40, F
[@410477,AuRevoir] chivalry has died my friend
PepsiColaP · 22-25, F
[@410477,AuRevoir] I miss those days when ppl used to die of a simple diarrhoea. What has this world come to 😔💔
AuRevoir · 31-35, M
[@1090951,PepsiColaP] let’s die like Poe and Shakespeare.. 😷 all drunk in a ditch somewhere..
DawsonsGrove · 51-55, F
I haven't had that happen to me since I was 15
Nanori · 26-30, F
If they just whistle Idc, if they follow me I'd try to run away <.< being followed here never turns out well <.<
Annnnd if they shout out smth from their car I just show them the middle finger and call them pussy for being such cowards c:
popmol · 22-25, M
i'd be flattered xD (don't get complimented a lot! but only if whistled or given a compliment but dang following you and such that s creepy :p

get thats horrible for those girls who can't stand it!
luckily i'm not like that xD
Gangstress · 36-40, F
oh well let me suck them fat titties right now [@16938,popmol]
popmol · 22-25, M
[@467717,Gangstress] bah i'm not some slut! i might be easy but not by a brute like you!
CountScrofula · 36-40, M
This shit makes me so angry. Your safety shouldn't be a every random man's personal choice.
Either I frown and give them a dirty look or completely ignore as if absolutely nothing happened.
4meAndyou · F
When I was twelve years old, my cousins and I used to walk up and down the main street in a tiny town in western Nebraska, in the evening, hoping that the bored teenage boys driving up and down the streets in their cars would hang out their windows and whistle.

Since that was almost my only contact with the opposite sex at the time, I thought it was awesome if I got a whistle. 🤣

These days, if someone whistles at me in the grocery store, it's usually someone with a damaged brain and no teeth...🤣.
Miram · 26-30, F
I might ignore it, spit at them, throw things at their glass, call my cousins to beat them up, call the cops..It entirely depends on where it happens, when and how I feel.
Coppercoil · M
No one wolf whistles at me.. but a common thing that happens constantly is if you pull over to take a picture of some beautiful scenery you often get honked at in order to scare you and make you jump. It's just something that upsets me.. the need to inturup someones activity to upset them. I don't doubt the same people that do this are the ones that like to make women uncomfortable as well.

Life