Life

Five days ago an attractive man came to the village to visit his aunt.

It turned out to have been Thiyya's (my cousin) secret love years ago. She never talked to him.

She wanted him to see her , so on our way back from checking her exam results we stopped near his aunt's house thinking about a way to make him look out the window or leave the house..

We wanted to pretend the meeting was a coincidence.

Few seconds later my completely insane cousin showed up. Thiyya asked my cousin to ululate and she'd get him anything he wants from the shop. He started doing just that, screaming at the top of his lungs.

Every single family in the surrounding houses went out to check what was going on except the one we wanted 馃槶

And I were like "my cousin is bit wacko as you all know, sorry everyone!!!Go back to your houses!!He is ululating because he's happy for Thiyya since she passed the exam..." 馃榿

After everyone either told to eff off or gave us dirty looks, and then went back in, I asked him to go bit nearer to the house and throw a rock at the door then run away..And he said "Why would I do that? You think I am still crazy? That was a long time ago" 馃ぃ

I eventually convinced him by saying I will also pay for whatever he likes the day after.

We all approached the house, my cousin lifted a little rock and looked at me. "throw it" Thiyya said, "just do it" .. He was looking towards us weirdly and we assumed he's just being his wacko self..Then he hit the door and as we turned around we realized the guy she had a crush on was behind us the whole effing time watching us with a shocked look on his face..He was not inside the house..He saw the whole thing 馃ぃ

My cousin fastened her steps going back home in panic while I was laughing..And my insane cousin following us ,demanding his reward "where is my prize!! comeback you shits!!!"

Thiyya is a very shy woman, it made no difference to me but to her it was a huge problem.

She even cried at home and when her mother asked her why she's been crying she said it's because she didn't get an excellent mark, just average..Of course no one fell for that. Thiyya never cared for scores a day in her life.

On Saturday my insane cousin came over to collect his prizes, and what does he ask us to buy? 50 bars of chocolate, 100 donuts and 10 bed bug sprays 馃ぃ.

Me and Thiyya headed to the shop and while ordering that the guy of her dreams showed up and heard our order 馃ぃ And he said " are you guys okay?" 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ

She left anxious , but I stayed and I was honest and explained the entire thing including her crush on him. He laughed his heart out..And guess what? Miram did it again, he is going to ask her out after talking to her mother about a possible engagement 馃槍
falakata village?
Miram26-30, F
[@1019539,mysteryespresso] ewww, don't mention that thing to me and ruin my vibe
RoosterM
You're quite the Lady there! How nice of you to "fix" that up for her.
Another one of your many talents! 馃槉
summersongF
You really do have some kinda magic 馃槍
cherokeepatti61-69, F
Wow, that sounds like scenes from a movie. It ended better than it began.
Miram26-30, F
[@16806,cherokeepatti] it was hilarious 馃ぃ I just finished talking about it with my sister over the phone. This shit is legendary.
cherokeepatti61-69, F
[@542305,Miram] If you ever want to write a movie screen play this would be excellent馃槀
basilfawlty8931-35, M
Miram: Matchmaker

Coming to a cinema near you!
MilitantIrishman26-30, M
Wanna use your magic powers to fix my car crash of a life? 馃槀馃槀
Miram26-30, F
[@8731,MilitantIrishman] Where should we start? 馃槍
MilitantIrishman26-30, M
[@542305,Miram] I'm not actually sure you can fix it. But it's nice that you're willing to try 馃槀
mrlopez26-30, M
Ngl your insane cousin sounds like me
Miram26-30, F
[@1161949,mrlopez] nice outfit LMAO
mrlopez26-30, M
[@542305,Miram] thanks it's my space suit, im an alien visiting earth
SledgeHammer41-45, M
Hey wait a minute....
I saw that episode on the little rascals a long time ago and alphalpha gets darla.

馃檰鈥嶁檪锔
SledgeHammer41-45, M
[@542305,Miram] yes it's a kid show for kids.. kids doing the same thing and was a long time ago. It's what makes me wonder how old you guys are?
馃檭
Miram26-30, F
[@1019125,SledgeHammer] I am 30 馃槄 she is 28 and it's a different culture. Things have to be subtle
SledgeHammer41-45, M
[@542305,Miram] Now that is cute!

馃檭
Kimchigirl31-35, F
Use your powers to find me a girlfriend
ClassifiedM
You did it again, Gadget 馃槍
Mugin1641-45, M
Oh my, it would have been so much easier if she simply talked with him.

Good thing that you were honest and talked with him. 馃檶
Mugin1641-45, M
[@542305,Miram] Are these the unwritten rules of courtship in your society or village?
Miram26-30, F
[@393432,Mugin16] Yes, it used to be only women asking now it's mixed. This is an Amazigh thingy in some tribes not all
Mugin1641-45, M
[@542305,Miram] Interesting that it is women who propose.
You are simply adorable 馃槉

Life