Life

We dont have to like the same people

I noticed a lot of shit getting slung yesterday.

I urge you to stop. This is bitchy behaviour. I don't care about your vendetta against everyone or what they have done.

I'll take people at face value until they do me wrong. Let me learn that lesson.

I suggest you do the same.

Just to add,my partner is glitter, we both have different sets of friends. And yes I have most of her mates blocked.

That's the gyst of life. We don't all HAVE to get along

I'm not into defamation of character

Bitches.
ragingfire · 31-35, M
Very well said. That’s what I was trying yo explain to people since highschool that we don’t have to like the same set of people in order to be friends. Seems like a lot of people haven’t ditched that highschool mentality.

A friend’s friend is not always a friend and an a friend’s enemy is not always an enemy. If someone doesn’t understand this simple logic, they don’t understand or value your friendship and they don’t understand life. They are high schoolers living in grown people’s body.
Gangstress · 36-40, F
[@429468,ragingfire] exactly right, that's that's how I am seeing it too. Its like they've been grown up or still thinking they're in school 🏫😕
Miram · 26-30, F
I agree but I draw lines where the not very "same" people are actually pedophiles, pedophilia supporters, terrorist supporters or terrorists..rapists or their supporters...If people are willing to be friends with that, I don't want to have any to do with them.
Gangstress · 36-40, F
[@542305,Miram] that's not the point of this post Miram.
I agree. But this is basic gossip
Not rape, not peado shit. Just gossip.
Miram · 26-30, F
[@467717,Gangstress] I have no idea what's been going on but couple hours ago I had friend complain about the gossip, without any details.

It's very destructive and hurt people. I think everyone should know when/where to stop and move on.
Gangstress · 36-40, F
[@542305,Miram] its been going on a while if honest. But its just that.he said she said. I'm not interested in it.

I noticed alot of it yesterday, the posts got taken down, which I'm glad about.
Ksmile14 · F
Love you <3
summersong · F
Idk what I missed but yeah, there are people here who I downright hate, who have hurt me a great amount, and nobody will know who they are because I don’t see the need to turn anyone against them. Just leave me alone and we’re fine. I’ll do the same for them.
Gangstress · 36-40, F
[@334441,summersong] I understand that completely, I am the same with certain ones. But I'm not gonna out that one anyone. That's my shit.
Noni33 · 90-99, F
Really ..!
Like, How people do have time and energy for that ?
Gangstress · 36-40, F
[@401865,Noni33] you'd be surprised
Noni33 · 90-99, F
😂[@467717,Gangstress]
xuxuguinhu9 · 31-35, T
miriamandmany other people decided to gang up on me bacause its judt the easies thing to do since i stand alone
xuxuguinhu9 · 31-35, T
[@467717,Gangstress] i dont care if u have my cards marked wtf u insane or what go talk like that to ur gang mate.
Gangstress · 36-40, F
[@1204467,xuxuguinhu9] exactly the reason why you're being targeted..
xuxuguinhu9 · 31-35, T
[@467717,Gangstress] get a lifr bro

Life