Life

To regret taking her on?

Took on a new nanny who has crohns. She had good references and lots of experience. She said her crohns was well controlled. Yet the other day she said she was starting a new treatment meaning it most likely isn't.
She hasn't been late since she started and very present and good with the kids but I am now thinking she isn't good for the job. What do you think?
SwampFlower · 26-30, F
I think she shouldn't have told you about it. Her mistake for trusting you not to discriminate.
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
Becksta · 36-40
If she hasn't been late and is good with the children... then, where's the problem???

The fact that she's just started a new treatment is none of your business unless it affects her ability to carry out her work in some way.
Piper · 61-69, F
From everything [b]you[/b] said, she is indeed "good for the job".
Jenni855 · 31-35, F
I can't be blamed for being anxious. I thought it was under better control then she led me to believe.
Becksta · 36-40
[@426370,Jenni855] There's being anxious and being plain dumb though.

A change of medication [u][b]does not[/b][/u] imply that her condition is not under control... it just means that her medical team feels that she might benefit more from this treatment than that one.

I changed my asthma medication a few years ago - at my own request - not because my asthma was out of control or affecting my ability to work or live a normal life. I changed because the new medication that I started meant that I was taking a lower dose and it was easier for me to administer to myself when I needed to do so.

Life