Life

Venting...

I envy how unaware they are of the damage of their words. When you put so much of yourself into making them happier, safer, healthier..And you're met with unintentional cruelness. Advice that is nothing but an attempt to pressure others into conforming with their own world views, I hate that. So suffocating and selfish.

Never been the kind of a person who follows unless I am convinced. People have tried changing who I am in all ways..Terrorizing, torturing, beating me up, emotional abuse, it just doesn't work out.

If anything it made me even more detached from society, family and connections in general.

I understand that a healthy amount of compromises is necessary but the way people go about it irks me. I get no one is perfect but it irks me. I wish I wasn't so complex, it'd be easier to deal with people.

Never ever tell me that I should get married, I will only dislike you for it.
you seem pretty nice just as you are, who would want to change anything?
Dolimyte · 36-40, M
You do you. No need to get married if that's not for you.
summersong · F
Being complex is a good thing. Some people are so caught up in proving that their way of doing things is right that they aren’t able to even entertain the thought that anyone else may have a different experience. They aren’t asking for compromise, they are asking to be blindly followed and that is never a good idea.
Adroit · 31-35, M
Ignorance is oh so blissful. I wish you were simpler too 😌
Miram · 26-30, F
[@1182629,Adroit] probably got glutened
Adroit · 31-35, M
[@542305,Miram] stop attacking my country 🇺🇸 🦅 🎉
xuxuguinhu9 · 31-35, T
😭😭😭😭😭 im going trough the samw.mimi
stillsam · 26-30, M
May be you need to grade down your expectations🤷‍♂️
stillsam · 26-30, M
[@542305,Miram] I am sorry I didnt mean any thing wrong . It was just an opinion
stillsam · 26-30, M
[@542305,Miram] ok bye
Vetrov · 56-60, M
I would never tell you....and all relationships are bullshit
Miram · 26-30, F
[@1309,Vetrov] eh, I think it depends on the person. I just don't like people who try to control me especially repeatedly

It will never work out and it will only make me more aggressive
Coppercoil · M
Hmmm... yeah.. but you should get married.. to me. 😇🤍

Life