Life

There is a henna mixture left in my fridge and I am thinking about putting it in my hair 馃

Never dyed my hair before so not sure how it will turn out. It's natural, no damaging chemicals but what if my hair goes even wilder?

馃槕 I get the craziest ideas at night.

Please stop me.
HannibalAteMeOut18-21, F
You could dye those strands that are inside and not much visible to see how they turn out 馃槍 What colour could you do with it?
HannibalAteMeOut18-21, F
[@542305,Miram] so it could turn red on you 馃 one of my fantasies since I saw those gifs yesterday
Miram26-30, F
[@8344,HannibalAteMeOut]

I am going to sleep soon so if I apply this and let it on for six hours, there is a great chance that my face will be orange not my hair, for a month or little more.
HannibalAteMeOut18-21, F
[@542305,Miram] Trump did it first 馃槫
MalteseFalconPunch36-40
*encourages you instead*
Your beautiful black hair might not change much with henna..
Though it would probably look awesome with the sun highlighting the red of the henna
Miram26-30, F
[@349735,onestarrynight] i have a feeling my hair wont change color too because it is too dark we will see. I will do this tomorrow
[@542305,Miram]
I hope you share how it turns out. 馃檪
geoam151-55, M
Ah go for it.
ClassifiedM
[quote]Please stop me.[/quote] Don't do it. If you dislike it you won't post selfies anymore 馃槶
Miram26-30, F
[@444927,Classified] LMAO I am not particularly tasteful when it comes to selfies. The first selfie I posted when I joined SW I was sticking my finger deep into my nostril.
ClassifiedM
[@542305,Miram] 馃槅 Missed that picture, but I have seen pretty ones.
Mugin1641-45, M
Ok, as you insist....

*ties you to the bedposts*
InOtterWordsF
Do it and squeeze some lemon juice on it. It will give your hair a subtle reddish glow. Leave in for as long as possible and do not shampoo out immediately.

Life