Life

Would you typically provide transportation for your wedding party or would they be expected to have their own transportation to the wedding ?
(Obviously not after the wedding just to the wedding)
I’m just curious how it’s usually done. Although, I’m sure it would depend on the bride/groom and their budget.
2
|
Edited: 6 days ago
Are you getting married already :o
[@25627,Selah] lol, no my friend is and I’m in here wedding. Most weddings I’ve been to transportation has been provided for the wedding party so I mentioned how it was odd that it wasn’t provided for this wedding, and my boyfriend said how I must have gone to fancy weddings if transportation was provided. I didn’t think it was a fancy think I just thought it was common. 😆 so I just wasn’t sure how it’s typically done. Not that I mind either way.
KaliKali · 31-35, F
You getting married?
[@401815,KaliKali] nooo 🤣
This was my reply to selah. [quote]
lol, no my friend is and I’m in here wedding. Most weddings I’ve been to transportation has been provided for the wedding party so I mentioned how it was odd that it wasn’t provided for this wedding, and my boyfriend said how I must have gone to fancy weddings if transportation was provided. I didn’t think it was a fancy think I just thought it was common. 😆 so I just wasn’t sure how it’s typically done. Not that I mind either way.
[/quote]
Rutterman · 41-45, M
Of the weddings I'm personally familiar with, the guests provided their own transportation.
[@121363,Rutterman] I never realized that was a thing 🤣.
No. I'm not your mother ffs 😤
sarabee1995 · 22-25, F
I've been in two weddings and in both we had a limo for the ride from the church to the reception, but we got to the church on our own.
[@1360,sarabee1995] I’ve experienced that with weddings too. Met at a place and transportation was provided.
bearinthebigbluehouse · 22-25, C
Uh, I'd like to pay to and back if it was my wedding... Just.. Idk.. Kinda feels like my responsibility...... Ooooooooooon the other hand, if they cared then I'm sure a few taxis wouldn't be that expensive!! .......... But I'ma go with my first answer. ┬┴┬┴┤•ᴥ•ʔ
[@374110,bearinthebigbluehouse] I assumed it’d be the bride and grooms responsibility as well.
bearinthebigbluehouse · 22-25, C
[@526701,Stark] Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, difference of opinion and whatnot... I guess they're both technically each side's responsibility but.. Grrrrrrrrr.. I'm just making things worse. Shh shh shh shhh!! ┬┴┬┴┤•ᴥ•ʔ
SolidAngle · M
You bring your own ride.
Xiehyue · 18-21, F
I've been to a lot of weddings where the bride and groom provide transportation, but that's usually for bigger weddings. Like, an aunt of mine paid for tickets for our entire family to fly to China for her wedding. And another one paid for a bus that would take guests to another location where the reception was at and stuff.
[@867153,Xiehyue] it must be for bigger weddings, because I always assumed it was common or just a natural thing. Lol
Xiehyue · 18-21, F
[@526701,Stark] Yeah, with the smaller ones, you usually drive yourself. Another aunt paid for plane tickets and our hotel? Like, no wonder weddings are a freaking nightmare.
TacoCat · 18-21, M
What is a wedding
ImRileyTheDog · 18-21, F
Typically provide, at least the weddings I’ve been to. They get a big coach bus with lights and stuff but then again why spend the money on that when you’re not even in their every long. I guess some parties spend time in it if they’re is a big time gap.
ImRileyTheDog · 18-21, F
[@526701,Stark] Or just get married at City Hall?
[@1452,ImRileyTheDog] lmfao. It’s not for me it’s for a friend. I’m in her wedding and I have to drive an hour away to get there 🙃
ImRileyTheDog · 18-21, F
[@526701,Stark] I didn't think it was you but tell her what I said lol.

And is your man attending too?

Life

Would you typically provide transportation for you... | Life | Similar Worlds