I Answer Questions

15 Random Questions

[b]1. What would you name your boat if you had one? [/b]Sir Loin Wellington of the Red Sea.

[b]2. Who is the messiest person you know? [/b] I am going to give it to my pup kona, she is always leaving her hair around

[b]3. What’s the most useless talent you have?[/b] If I base it on how much money my talent has earned me I would say being philosophical has been the most useless.

[b]4. Where is the worst smelling place you’ve been?[/b] Overseas they burn shit and it wasn't a great smell. Pig farms are also horrible.

[b]5. What’s a body part that you wouldn’t mind losing? [/b]I could stand to lose a nipple it isn't doing anything.

[b]6. What is the dumbest way you’ve been injured?[/b] Doing weighted dips has caused me extreme pain since 2014.

[b]7. Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?[/b] Probably Snape from Harry Potter as i doubt he would give me the time of day.

[b]8. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?[/b] I am so detailed oriented I don't think I could ever decide on my own name.

[b]9. What’s the worst commercial you’ve recently seen? Why is it so bad?[/b]I don't watch TV so Ill go with internet ads. Thought the commercials speaking Spanish were the worst because I couldn't understand them, but then political ads came out for the presidency and that was by far the worst.

[b]10. What problem or situation did TV / movies make you think would be common, but when you grew up you found out it wasn’t?[/b] I guess how families mostly treated each other well was the biggest lie I found

[b]11. What quote or saying do people spout but is complete BS? [/b]Low man on the totem pole is the highest honored position. It isn't a bad thing...

[b]12. 25. If you were given a one-minute ad slot during the Super Bowl that you couldn’t sell, what would you fill it with? [/b]

Dancing bears

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRBOnA0ak4w]

[b]13. Would you rather be covered in fur or covered in scales?[/b] Already covered in fur I will try the scales.

[b]14. Would you rather be in jail for a year or lose a year off your life? [/b]Just take a year off my life if I go to jail might be there longer than a year.

[b]15. Would you rather have one real get out of jail free card or a key that opens any door?[/b] A key that opens any door cause I am not getting caught anyway.
alongalone · M
Maybe alongalone would be the boat's name. I changed my name many years ago made my middle name my first name and mom's maiden name my middle name..
Arorin · 31-35, M
[@1136877,alongalone] What spurred the name change in the first place?
alongalone · M
[@279642,Arorin] hi. well it's a long story kinda but good riddance to first name never liked it.
Arorin · 31-35, M
[@1136877,alongalone] I don't mind my name but they hyphenated my last name and it give me problems because people can't add a - in their system.

I Answer Questions