Email or Username

Work

I just experience by very first surprise party... at work!
So I have been helping out in a different department for the past 4 months and today is my last day in this department before I return to my previous post on Monday.

I was just busy finishing up one of my last assignments, when one of the ladies called me into the cafeteria... when I entered I got hit with a massive "SURPRISE!!!!" from everyone... now in true iMystery fashion I displayed no surprise or shock or... anything LOL.. this prompted one guy to say "Come on, admit you knew something was up, because you dont even seem surprised at all, hahahaha."

I told him I really was not expecting this at all, but he was not convinced... any way... let me skip to the funny part...

I was handed a gift bag, which contained a golf shirt... one lady asked "Is it the right size" and I said "Yeah is seems about right... I am not big so it should fit" and everyone started laughing out loud... it was only then that I noticed something else in the gift bag as well... I pulled it out... Strawberry flavoured condoms 丹...

That's when I realised why they laughed when I said "I am not big so it should fit" 不不不不不
|
Awww that's lovely
Hahaha!
iMysteryM
[@571337,Literaturegirl] Yeah it was

Work

I just experience by very first surprise party... ... | Work | Similar Worlds