Email or Username

Work

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »
Post Rating Level: | | | |
Ask Question

What do they call the experts of
Reverse Psychology?
8 hrs ago
|
How long should you stay in the same job?
9 hrs ago
|
And so today’s journey begins
This will be the third meeting in as many days so something - good or bad - is going to happen. I’m walking in with foolish optimism but will do whatever I can to make something happen that will be beneficial to all concerned. My SW green light wi...
12 hrs ago
|
My insane boss puts post it notes on the washing machine to tell staff how to wash and on the front door to remind us to shut it tight...
🙄
16 hrs ago
|
What adverse event would it take for your place of work to close for the day?
There are two cars in the car park today, normally there are thirty 🌨❄☃
18 hrs ago
|
I really don't want to go to work tomorrow but enjoy money too much. How can I be rich without working
1 day ago
|
In addition to being employed and paid money for that, how else has your career created value in your life?
1 day ago
|
I'm slow and dumb.
And clumsy. 😞
1 day ago
|
One meeting down, one to go
The first meeting ended after three hours. What was accomplished? Other than the fact we’ll have another meeting, very little. I realize things don’t last forever, and maybe it’s time for this company to end. But it’s not knowing if or when it’s g...
|
Can anyone else besides employers find out where you worked at in the past and see if you got fired from a (part-time job)?
Like can people dig up dirt?
|
I’m heading to a meeting
And hopefully we’ll get things worked out. It’s an extremely chaotic time for us: some of the owners want to sell their part to an outside company while two are threatening to close up shop which will cut revenue. During this gathering there will be ...
|
Have you ever been disciplined for something you sent in an email?
|
Indian business culture - any advice?
I'm going on a business trip to India - any tip?
|
What should I do career wise?
NOTE: I am asking this question again because I got some trolls on the last post, and I really could use some advice. So, I quit my job because it has just been way too stressful. Problem is, I am almost 20 with little work experience, no specific...
|
I quit my job, what do I do now?
So, I quit my job because it has just been way too stressful. Problem is, I am almost 20 with little work experience, no specific major, and all my interests are way hard to find a career in. (Theatre.) My family is very supportive and wants me to fo...
|
When did you last get your hands dirty?
|
Feeling anxious about leaving the job I apparently “hate”.
My current job is quite up in the air. My manager doesn’t have any structure to my job and I don’t know how I’m adding value to anything or the wider company. I’m young (24) and although I’ve worked since I was 16 this job is my “first career” job....
|
By Golly
I DID IT! moving on
|
Why would a company call and reject you when they can just send an email?
Is this common? Especially after the first round interview? I interviewed 1.5-2 weeks ago. I sent an email asking for the outcome of my interview. I received a voicemail (missed the call) from the company saying they are ringing to give me the “feed...
|
I hate pay cards😡😡😡 and their customer service is about as useful as a mesh condom.
|

Work

Work | Similar Worlds