Work

I hate being new at work
Technically, I'm not new to the company but I am new to this position as of 2 weeks ago. I hate when I ask xyz person for info, and they say " go ask Bob" then you ask bob and he tells you to ask Jim. Then Jim tells you to ask bob fo...
+ 1 0 replies 9 views 21 hrs ago |
Are you careful about hugging someone of the opposite gender at work?
Where would you say you lean on the spectrum of conservative vs liberal workplace conduct?
+ 1 6 replies 13 views 3 days ago |
Do you think it's petty to CC the manager when corresponding via email with co-workers?
Sometimes co-workers do not give the info that they need to in a timely manner. We are supposed to work as a team. You have puzzle pieces that I need, but you are not giving them to me, like you are SUPPOSED TO. Do you think it's petty to cont...
+ 0 15 replies 26 views 3 days ago |
Are you constantly picked on in the workplace for your demeanor or perhaps for a physical attribute?
+ 0 20 replies 30 views Aug 8, 2020 |
Working on Saturday for the first time in over 2 years
😩😐️ I've been here 35 minutes and it feels like 2 hours. I have very little to do as I'm all caught up. My coworker is in the next room over doing their classwork lol And I forgot to bring the book I was reading from home. Gonna be a lon...
+ 6 19 replies 32 views Aug 8, 2020 |
Have you ever had REALLY good co-workers?
Most of mine have been crappy, but there were a few who stood out to me, ones who I kept up with even when work ended. I had one that would almost make me upset working so hard. She was an older lady. She came to work one time with her foot in a boo...
+ 1 24 replies 28 views Aug 7, 2020 |
Would you feel bad if you were given a new position at work, when you were trying to leave the company?
No one else was up for the job in case you were wondering, I got it by default, due to changes because of covid. Lateral move. It just came out of no where. We were sent home 2 weeks ago due to covid spreading at work. I returned with a new job 🤷🏾...
+ 3 11 replies 18 views Aug 7, 2020 |
Is URA, or Amway are legitimate ways of making money, or getting access to success?
It's been 4 years since I've graduated from college, and I haven't found work, much less work in my field. Especially due to the coronavirus; and my degree is in communications. A friend from college messaged me on Facebook with what s...
+ 1 4 replies 11 views Aug 7, 2020 |
How many horrible bosses have you had?
+ 0 13 replies 15 views Aug 6, 2020 |
I am nervous today
I am a nervous wreck about asking to work from Home.
+ 1 4 replies 7 views Aug 5, 2020 |
Have you ever worked with someone that...
Wanted to be your friend so bad and bc the feeling wasn’t mutual they became upset and stopped working well with you, ultimately causing unnecessary problems in the workplace? If so, how did you handle this?
+ 1 35 replies 32 views Aug 4, 2020 |
Am I wrong to be upset if a coworker gave my PERSONAL cell phone number to a client so that I can be contacted on a Sunday?
It has me riled up. I am NOT on call. It is NOT an emergency. I do NOT need to be contacted on a Sunday for anything regarding a client.
+ 10 44 replies 65 views Aug 2, 2020 |
How did you confront a workplace narcissist?
+ 3 15 replies 26 views Aug 1, 2020 |
What's a good sleeping pattern for night shift?
+ 0 5 replies 9 views Aug 1, 2020 |
Are you systematic and consistent with preparations before starting your project or do you just plunge into work randomly and impulsively?
+ 1 9 replies 12 views Aug 1, 2020 |
How often do you fake a smile?
Robot
+ 0 21 replies 31 views Jul 31, 2020 |
How to lead a meeting?
I know there are many tips for efficient meetings, but I want to hear the experience you have. Even if you do not lead meetings, what are the things that you like, the things that you think make a pleasant meeting (well, at least bearable ;)). If yo...
+ 1 36 replies 32 views Jul 31, 2020 |
Do you know how to change a flat tire?
By @MarmeeMarch
Robot
+ 4 22 replies 36 views Jul 29, 2020 |
What would be your take on this behaviour ?
Someone working within the business gets promoted to replace the outgoing CEO. 2 weeks later, they resign. Why ?
+ 2 10 replies 15 views Jul 26, 2020 |
Do u think stock market will crash again in 2020?
Its clearly not reflecting economic status
+ 2 12 replies 22 views Jul 26, 2020 |

Work

Work | Similar Worlds