Work

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »

Ask Question

Weekend working should be illegal..
Just MEH..
7
2 hrs ago
|
Would you care if a coworker said something about you to new coworker, and now the person no longer speaks to you?
It's so stupid that you don't even get a change. People go by what they hear instead of getting to know a person themselves. Both of these people actually work in the next department. I saw the New Girl yesterday at the time clock so I sim...
1
1 day ago
|
Good Online Jobs?
My job as an reading interventionist will be over soon because the nonprofit organization I work for will not have enough funds to support the role of my position. I wanted to know if anyone is working a online job? Could you please share with me the...
2
|
Would it annoy you if a coworker consistantly answered questions that you ALREADY answered CORRECTLY?
I feel like my co-worker does this just to have the last word. So annoying. I already answered the damn question, yet you answer again, giving a long drawn out response. The correct answer was indeed ' no' and that's what tf i said. 🙄...
4
|
Do you have annoying co-workers?
What would you do? As you may know, my job sucks. Two more of the people in my department have quit. It leaves just myself and one other co-worker in one room that we have. This co-worker who I have to sit right next to, is always complaining and si...
4
|
What do you do for a living?
4
|
Work Task Dilemma
So I work at a Summer Camp and the summer camp is only 6 weeks long. For each week the kids have to complete a color coded packet. When they complete the literacy color coded packet, I am supposed to review it with them on the mistakes they have made...
1
|
Numb nuts will be stuck in traffic. Numb nuts hasnt even left home yet. 😑
2
|
I wish i could leave my job but my mom dont want
If i would leave my job she'd be extremely angry and i dont know if she would keep me or want me to go live elsewhere in a transition house. Its just i feel like quitting my job and at least be safe everyday not having to stress myself in a job.
0
|
ew 🤦🏽‍♀️
I hate when older women call me ma’am. Honey, it’s Miss to you 👸
7
|
I start my new job today and I’m beyond nervous.
Can I just stay at home cuddling with my puppies all day 😭
7
|
Is there a way to get a free second phone number without needing a second phone?
I want calling and texting to a phone number other than my cell number, although I want to get notifications on my cell whenever I get messages. I definitely need inbound calls and messages, and outbound is strongly preferable as well. Ideally it sho...
0
|
Have you ever been tasked with a job or specific duty, then the person who assigned it gets mad when you do it?
Poll See Poll Options
1
|
If you were starting a company tomorrow, what would be its top three values?
2
|
Any flight attendants out there?
How is it?
0
|
I rendered so much overtime and finished all my assigned work last week. Now, I have nothing to do. Asking for a day off would invite trouble, right?
I could already imagine the boss saying, "Oh, you don't have anything more to do? Well, here's some more work!"
1
|
What profession was once highly respected, but now is a complete joke?
Robot
2
|
Coworkers always cry out of no where when I work with them.
It’s always awkward, because it’s usually my first time meeting them. The woman I was working with tonight mentioned how she use to be a teacher, and then it some how went to her mom dying a few years back, and then her getting a divorce, and a whol...
8
|
Do people on your job only seem to want to engage in a silly conversation?
For saying stuff just for the sake of saying it and not for any real meaning or connection. People don't seem to like thoughtful conversations just a bunch of silly stuff. I am very observant. My co-workers, whom i share an open office with, ta...
5
|
Work is getting way too long and way too boring
I need to take my pillow with me
5
|

Work

Work | Similar Worlds