Email or Username

Work

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »
Post Rating Level: | | | |
Ask Question

What is the “best” part of your job?
I gotta say mine is when there is 1 minute left till we are closed and customs come in wanting food and custard that’s already in the back of the restaurant😑
1
2 hrs ago
|
My employer cannot fire me for not doing things that stress me out.
😆 Hahaha. I just realized this. So awesome.
1
2 hrs ago
|
Could you work underground?
I started my working life at the My Lyell Copper Mine at Queenstown Tasmania. Apprentice Fitter and Turner. Mostly spent my time in the Heavy Duty work Shop Repairing and rebuilding 50 Tonne Dump Trucks. Every Thousand hours of hauling, the trucks ...
51-55, MVIP
5
6 hrs ago
|
How do you deal with being micro-managed?
A friend of mine is experiencing severe nit picking to the point where he’s contemplating quitting his job, but I’ve been work-free for too long to remember how I dealt with being micro-managed out the hoo-ha to give him some sound advice. Any though...
2
8 hrs ago
|
If you could open your own business what would it for?
Mine's dog grooming/ daycare/ boarding. And I intend to do it
2
11 hrs ago
|
Which would be more important to you quantity or quality ?
I'm a dog bather (not groomer I don't do hair cuts) and I'm very meticulous. Nails as short as possible, deshedded extensively, completely dried ect and this new place I work for wants dogs done in either a half hr or an hour and nails...
1
13 hrs ago
|
Do you do anything 'with' your lunch break?
Like read while you eat? Do you have enough time to eat, even?
1
13 hrs ago
|
Is it difficult to get a job as a shaman?
My job centre advisor says I should be thinking more realistically about my career options
1
15 hrs ago
|
Have anyone tried working online from home?
Have you tried working online from home? or use the internet as a source of income? need to know your feedback, thoughts and opinions on the subject... :)
3
22 hrs ago
|
How long does it take you to get to work every day ?
It takes me on average 1 hour
0
1 day ago
|
Is it sad that I am organising my own leaving do?
I do so much for my team. So so much and no one ever takes the initiative to do anything for me. I am leaving and I am glad but I feel sad that my team that I work so hard to clue together couldn’t do anything for me. I took it upon myself to organis...
2
1 day ago
|
I’m starting a new job: any tips?
I really want to do well.
2
1 day ago
|
Should I confess to my colleagues?
In my current team I am the colleague who knows everything. I’ve found myself gossiping at times, completely abandoning work place ethics. I’m exaggerating but please note: We are are in a period of promotions. Some controversial colleagues have bee...
0
1 day ago
|
If is possible to find work that is ethical and not part of the corrupt system out there?
If you become a teacher, you're still a propaganda tool but you could be better than other teachers I guess, encourage questions and thinking. Still have to teach the curriculum though.
1
1 day ago
|
Why does the person who cries hardest get their way?
I dont know how to fake cry & my programming wont allow me to do that. Very undignified.
5
1 day ago
|
I'm so excited!
They finally hired someone so that means extra help! I can stop stressing 89.99% of the time!!!
7
1 day ago
|
Does your job require public speaking?
I.e getting up in front of a large audience to speak, with all eyes on you
1
1 day ago
|
Is it acceptable to ring in sick because you feel too exhausted to function?
7
1 day ago
|
I filed an EEOC case against my last employer for being laid off unfairly. I cant get any job now. Are they blackballing me somehow?
While my age and race are most certainly working against me, it seems ridiculous that I am being turned down for everything - even after I am told that I am the leading candidate. Last month, I had a guy tell me that he would hire me on the spot if ...
2
1 day ago
|
What is your attitude to open-plan offices?
Poll See Poll Options
3
1 day ago
|

Work

Work | Similar Worlds