I Am Compassionate

Devouring The Raw Truth Of Your Kiss....

Allow my charismatic lips to be a haven of zen, as my nurturing fingers sift through your long silken threads made of golden hues. No hunger exists for the primal, nor superficial, only the taste of each internal ache and innate fear that have made your heart infinitely precious. My soul will easily decifer facts from fiction, while I humbly tremble and devour the raw truth kept pent up within.....[/center]

[/center]
mrsindyjoe46-50, F
Totally and completely beautiful. Your writings always come from your heart and soul!! 馃専馃挅馃檹
[@797643,mrsindyjoe] I can only hope they're seen from that emotional viewpoint, since that's where my words flow from; the heart. Thank you for always finding the goodness in my humble little ink stains & cheering me on...馃檹馃挒
mrsindyjoe46-50, F
[@1137766,MoonlightLullaby] I'm your biggest fan always!!馃尀馃尲馃尫
[@797643,mrsindyjoe] Thank you for being just that, always!馃尯馃尲

I stood corrected earlier for not adding "silvered" to...

[quote]long silken threads made of golden hues.[/quote] He wears it back so often that I went based off his sexiest style where it's down. Damn...talk about Mischief And Madness.馃敟馃槒
fun4us2b61-69, M
Is it hot in here or did someone stick their tongue in my ear? 馃槻

Sorry for being an idiot! 馃槀
[@64578,fun4us2b] You're far from being an idiot, just silly. But you know what pairs perfectly with a good fire馃敟.......

Thank you kindly for the read & appreciation.馃馃挅
fun4us2b61-69, M
[@1137766,MoonlightLullaby] A fire and s'mores Now that's romantic
MontanamanM
馃槼馃挄馃憤馃憤馃馃尮this is Amazing. 馃挄
[@701855,Montanaman] Thank you. It means a lot coming from the poetic genius. Oh how I wish I had your skills with poetry, especially with such brevity and crisp line breaks in your versing.馃馃挋
MontanamanM
[@1137766,MoonlightLullaby] thank you very much 馃槉馃き馃グ馃
[@701855,Montanaman] Well deserved, K. No doubts about that, my friend 馃槉馃挮馃檹馃挆
dubkebab51-55, M
I have known three females with charismatic lips.
And that's out of lots of girls,even ones I showered with emeralds.
In other words,keep writing.
[@398659,dubkebab] [quote]even ones I showered with emeralds.[/quote]
[/quote]

That's an epic analogy! I love coming across them since I'm typically a metaphorical girl...
Thank you for the gift of offering such, but especially being appreciative of my humble little word crumbs. 馃挮馃専
馃槸. You had me at charismatic 馃槒
Oh I鈥檓 only diligent In my endeavours if I keep getting the go ahead signals 馃槒. [@1137766,MoonlightLullaby]
[@1210041,DelightfulDelectableDelicious] Well you can put your diligence to rest please. As I've told you, I'm deeply involved with someone special. The person THIS piece was written for. I'm not giving signals, nor engaging in anything but silly banter. Only friendship exists here.
I know 馃槈[@1137766,MoonlightLullaby]

I Am Compassionate