I Am Improving Myself

We all have struggles in our life. But sometimes we don't feel motivated to move ahead.

I haven't had anything great or nor did anything special in life. Most probably I screwed myself.

Last year I was struggling to quit drinking alcohol. I started drinking in 2013. But it was only sometimes in a year. Later it become a habit. I used to drink alot of alcohol everyday. I couldn't stop. Sometimes I used to still drink it. But I wanted to quit it. I used to pray to God for helping me out in this matter. 馃槀

But I did it. I quit drinking alcohol since January this year. Now I don't need it. But I know I have to move ahead and improve myself. So I had started with some hobbies like reading book,waking up early, meditation, learning a language and other things. I till this date.

I currently don't have a job. But I use my time to make self mentally strong. I would like to add up more activities in my life.

Once this pandemic is over. I am planning to travel and do some hiking or adventure kind of thing. :)
1
|
馃
[@542305,Miram] 馃

I Am Improving Myself

We all have struggles in our life. But sometimes w... | I Am Improving Myself | Similar Worlds