I Can Watch the Same Movie Over and Over

Aight so that spider verse film is very good
8
|
Every year I always spend a week and rewatch the Harry Potter movies.
2
|
Here's one I can watch endless times: "Desert Dancers". HIGHLY recommended for all art lovers and defenders of justice and human rights...
1
|
Right now I am obsessed with home alone. Never watched it until this past summer when it was playing on tv for some reason and it has become one of my favorite movies. I also love the preachers wife 😄
1
|
I can and I do .. hahaha...
1
|
Watched Hunt for Red October for the gazillionth time
4
|
Watching The Great Gatsby at the moment. The original with Robert Redford, Mia Farrow, and Sam Waterston.
3
|
I watched TITANIC in 1997 at the movies 13 times in a row.
1
|
it would have to be the movie superbad with Jonas Hill and Seth Rogan. that movie never gets old!
3
|
There aren't many movies that I binge on. But anything from Studio Ghibli is a definite must-watch-a-thousand-times! Even Grave of the Fireflies. 😍
0
|
I can watch Rosemary's Baby over and over again. Not because of the story, but because of the way Ruth Gordon steals the show. She upstages everyone and it's hard to pay attention to anything else when she is on screen. There are a lot of m...
4
|
i pick a movie with neutral theme, or even a specific theme but with familiar settings or stars. watch it together. then after watched it several times (not necessary without watching other movie in between) i take the movie back to accompany me thro...
6
|
Some movies, for sure. "The Princess Bride" comes to mind.
6
|
I definitely have some go to movies that I always go back and re-watch over and over again. Recently it has been the Disney movie Princess and the Frog. I just love the characters and Tiana is a beautiful character that I admired greatly. My heart al...
4
|
Baal by Volker Schlondorff starring Rainer Werner Fassbinder is one of those films i can watch an innumerable amount of times, the dialogue is trippy too, no north american release exists yet as far as i know, so lucky are they who have this editio...
1
|
I'm into Almodovar at the moment. Interesting oeuvre.
2
|
I Lost count how many times I've watched Sleepy Hallow, it's one of my favorite movies
5
|
I can watch Interstellar a million times. I love that movie. ✨
2
|
The Losers is one. I love the cast and I always have fun with it. Chris Evans has pretty much ruined Don't stop believin for me..lol
3
|
It depends on the movie... I've seen The Emperor's New Groove so many times I know every word to it😂
4
|

Categories: Movies and TV

I Can Watch the Same Movie Over and Over | Similar Worlds