I Erotic Story
Join Similar Worlds today ยป

Erotic adventures -- 4

Their last night together before he left for home. They went to one of Jersey island's top restaurants, a window table looking down on the causeway and lighthouse at Corbiere. Afterwards they walked down to view the sunset, the intermittent beam of light from the ancient lighthouse, an occasional gleam of light from the French coast. She clung to him, her body seeming to melt into his.
"I have a problem. I don't want to get married. But I do love you and I don't want to be looking back on this as a holiday romance".
"Right. And I love you. I think its gone too deep for a holiday romance. Marriage isn't the problem. Its living hundreds of miles apart. We've both one more year at college. We'll keep in touch regularly and frankly; and you know me well enough to know you'll get the truth. This time next year we're going on holiday together. And we'll take it from there. That's a solemn promise".
"Reciprocated". They kissed in the moonlight.

I Erotic Story