I Idk
Join Similar Worlds today ยป

Btw this place is so beautiful

There are bike trails that go crossing through cities & just beautiful everywhere you look ... My sister in law is cooking up some pork chops with cream of mushroom soup, green beans, & I'm not sure what else. I offered to help but she's sent me away to lounge on the couch. My bro is out back testing his new paint sprayer trying to get everything done before the birthday party tomorrow. I helped handpaint a few boards but I'm done now. ๐Ÿ˜น

I've been drinking more than 3L of water yesterday & today. They have good tap water up here that comes out ice cold. Went to the weed shop here & bought a Willie Nelson joint lmfao, and two packs of flavored gummy treats with 10mg each. Ate about 5 of them so I'll probably be ready to hide soon lol. But we're gonna have dinner then I'm gonna shower then I'm gonna try to play with my computer for a bit probably. Haven't opened it yet & I'm jonesing for some Minecraft.

Tomorrow & the next day I'm gonna be slow sipping 90 proof whisky & smoking my Willie & trying not to get altitude sickness or something worse. Loll I'm having fun dare I say ๐Ÿ˜œ

I Idk