Sports

the poinr after should be elimenated in football
go for 2 if ya dont get it the defence gets 1
whatcha think
1
|
Morvoren · 26-30, F
I've read this twice. It still makes no sense.
badguy · 41-45, M
[@981722,Morvoren] what ya having problems with ? after a touchdown the offence typically kicks a field goal for an extra point making 7 i think it would improve the game if they had to go for 2 points with an extra score instead of a field goal for one and to make the defence dig in if they stop the two point convert they get one point
Morvoren · 26-30, F
[@499660,badguy] ahhhh American football 😊
Dragon56 · 61-69, M
I think it’s a bad idea....the defense could lose a shutout if the offense can’t score the conversion???!!!
Points have always been earned by crossing into the end zone (whether by touchdown, field goal, extra point(s) conversion or safety). Stopping a conversion play stops the opposition from adding to their score total (I think that’s enough of a reward for the defense).
I’m not a fan of trying to fix things that aren’t broken....enough extra points are missed since the distance was increased that it’s no longer the almost automatic extra point it once was (though percentages are still higher than 2 point conversions).
It has already been tinkered with....and even if there’s to be more tinkering, I don’t like the alternative you suggested.

Sports

the poinr after should be elimenated in football | Sports | Similar Worlds