I Graduated From High School

Today I was remembering this story:

In high school, I tried to be in any activities I could find, I was a cheerleader, I played volleyball, I was in theater, choir, and band, as well as a bunch of other clubs.

Well, one of my favorites was band, I always played the drums. One day, we had practice, and it was really bad, the guy who played the bass, sucked that day, and the lead singers, forgot the lyrics. I was kind of loosing my shit, the only one doing what they were supposed to do were the people playing the piano.

Well. I’ve always been the one to have a temper, and after like 15 times of trying and failing, I lost it and threw one of my drum sticks across the room, I threw it so hard that it went through a piece of paper that was hanging from a board.

Nevertheless, I think I scared the shit of them, and in the next try we got it perfect.

😂 I regret nothing.
5
|
Edited: 9 mths ago
Virgo79 · 56-60, M
Were you at band camp?🤔

I Graduated From High School
Categories: Education, Other

Today I was remembering this story: In high schoo... | I Graduated From High School | Similar Worlds