I Am An Anti-feminist

Question that lies under the Depopulation Agenda:

[b]Are MGTOW groups indirectly supported by the state to support Men’s fear of reproducing with Women?[/b]

MGTOW either leads to accelerated natural selection by reinforcing the natural order [i]or[/i] it either supports depopulation and destruction. These are the 2 types of MGTOW Men I’ve only seen to be honest.

#topic #controversyfacts
0
|
Doomflower · 31-35, F
MGTOW from what I have seen are pathetic dudes who can't get a girlfriend and act like it's on purpose.
nviendotmeso · 18-21, F
I’ve learned it stems much deeper, and presents a lot of undistorted facts, unlike the feminism agenda which they often cherry picks info and distorts facts to make feminism look appealing to the world.
They are hardly the first group of people to swear off reproduction. And the others are still around
nviendotmeso · 18-21, F
I agree. Because it is evident that global depopulation is an progressing agenda.

I Am An Anti-feminist
Categories: Beliefs, Health, Politics

Question that lies under the Depopulation Agenda: ... | I Am An Anti-feminist | Similar Worlds