Seeking Advice

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »
Post Rating Level: | | | |
Ask Question

How would you answer this job-related question?
The job has called me asking if I'm still interested. They sent me an email asking two questions, one of which is : Which one of our core values do you think is most important? How should I answer? I'm thinking I should say something like ...
1
7 hrs ago
|
What the hell do you write on a wedding card?
I should of bought one of those cards with writings in the middle then id just have to jot down to and from
0
9 hrs ago
|
I need some advice about this online guy I *might visit
So after three years of talking online we were finally going to meet for the first time. And nothing seemed suspicious of me to not want to go visit him because he would agree with where I wanted to meet him and I felt safe with his responses. Anyway...
2
21 hrs ago
|
I'm extremely sensitive but don't like talking to people about my problems, especially family! Any advice?
0
1 day ago
|
How do I get space from a clingy friend?
I have some stuff going on that I want to sort out in my life, but there's this online friend who always wants me to give them attention. One time I explained to them briefly what was going on in my life, and that I would like some space...then ...
3
1 day ago
|
How to forgive yourself?
I've done wrong to someone I care about. There is no fixing this because they're quite content leaving things broken. So I need help. This is about me. I need to understand how to move on from past mistakes. I've already improved in ev...
0
|
How to find songs you can relate to?
0
|
Do "gloryholes" really exist ?
5
|
Are there career options in animal Care?
I want to rescue and care for dogs...I'd like to do it full time. Is there any way?
1
|
Should I *try* to sleep or just stay awake all night?
I have to wake up in 3 hours and it usually takes me longer to even fall asleep.
0
|
Guys: If my steering wheel is hard to turn and brakes are hard to push, does that mean fluids are low?
I got my car repaired over the weekend and got it back today. What I had repaired was not the brakes nor anything regarding the wheel. It's very annoying having to use such force to turn and brake. This was not a problem prior to the car repair....
1
|
What can I put in 'subject' line so that she reads the email?
I met a health services coordinator at a health fair last month. She gave me her business card. I googled the place where she works. It is a clinic that is part of a school system and I think I would enjoy being in that type of environment. What ca...
0
|
I hate myself so much that I want to commit suicide?
22-25, MVIP
0
|
Facebook just reminded me Today is my wedding anniversary.
I completely forgot. Such a guy move Hahaha I need ideas of what to do this weekend. My husband probably doesn't remember either but it would be nice to have something planned. He took me out last year, I want to repay the favor.
4
|
How many Alabamians are in this?
0
|
How is this word pronounced? CARILLON
I think it refers to a program of church bell music, not sure.
0
|
Have you ever tried to tell someone something and they didn't listen, and something terrible happened to them?
Would you feel sympathy?
1
|
Is it anorexia?
My friend always says that she had a bad digestive system. And that she always need laxative of that sort. She is way too slim. I think she has anorexia.
2
|
hey, i’m new here and just wanna talk and meet people
1
|
I found out I had a birthmark shaped like Tennessee?
3
|

Seeking Advice

Seeking Advice | Similar Worlds