Seeking Advice

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »

Ask Question

Would you be happy to receive a toothbrush for your birthday?
I'm considering purchasing an electric toothbrush for a loved one as a present. It is high end (if that should even matter) and I know it would be a useful gift. Thoughts?
1
1 hr ago
|
I figured it’d be best if I stayed home lmfao
Now I just have to find a way to tell this guy that I don’t wanna stay with him anymore.... 💀
2
18 hrs ago
|
When applying for an INTERNAL position, should my cover letter state that I am a current employee?
Poll See Poll Options
Or should I just leave that part out? I am not concerned about supervisor/management knowing I'm looking for work outside the department. At lea...
0
18 hrs ago
|
Do you think it's unsafe to save passwords to One Drive?
Microsoft One Drive... They are mostly passwords to job apps... But I do want to back up all my stuff. Currently I have them in a paper notebook. I want to make an excel sheet for ease of access but I do need to save them somewhere in case my pc bec...
0
1 day ago
|
Do you know any good book about German grammar?
I want to learn German as my third language, but the grammar is so hard that I barely understand. Any advice?
0
|
Does getting wisdom teeth out hurt? I'm talking during the procedure and afterwards.
I am not being put to sleep. Just being looped up on the drugs.
0
|
What is love?
2
|
What should I say to her or how to approach the conversation 😟
So few weeks ago I met a girl at the festival I went to randomly and we hit it off besides our very similar personalities I think she is a real darling. Anyway that day I didn't think much of it because we have been dancing and it was a long day...
2
|
Do you feel people are truthful or deceitful?
By @MaladyRed
Robot
0
|
What do you do when someone you cherish , a friend, leaves your life, someone that you care really deeply about, and worry about
someone that if they are not in your life, you will wonder for the rest of your life how they are, and hope they are well
1
|
I want my mom outa day my boyfriend won’t get a job I’m not mean enough to tell them to leave it’s gone hurt if I tell her to go I have put him before
I feel like I am having to do everything I pay the rent and for everyone to wash their clothes I pay for the washer and dryer each month the internet everyone uses. He comes in from side jobs that’s not making enough money sand don’t shower immediate...
1
|
Are there any lawyers here by chance?
😅
2
|
Anyone know of a good speed-reading course...?
Like online or something? i found one but I cant attend it due to work
0
|
What is the best advice you have ever received
0
|
Looking for a mate for my guinea pig he is lonely
Dose any one know where I can get a female guinea pig ?
1
|
What are the steps you need to take to sue a hotel for discrimination?
On Friday night, my boyfriend got kicked out of his mom’s house so we were going to the only motel that was in the small, horrible town. My boyfriend called previously before we got someone to drive us there and the lady, who was an Arabian lady, tol...
2
|
This site has helped me a lot actually throughout these couple of years it exists so I'm a bit confident about writing here as well
Has anyone felt pain in their ovaries (at least I think that's what's hurting me right now) and how did you get it solved/eased? So far what I thought of: ✔️ go to the doctor (2.07am rn, can't wait for 8 to make an appointment), ✔️ i...
1
|
Huawei VS Honor
0
|
What are some red flags to watch out for in daily life?
1
|
Should I be mad at him? Sorry that this story is so long but please read!!
Okay, so, about 5 months ago, my boyfriend and I got into an argument and then he immediately started back talking to a girl he used to talk to and made her call my phone and say she was his girlfriend and stuff, basically harassing me and trying to ...
1
|

Seeking Advice

Seeking Advice | Similar Worlds