Seeking Advice

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »

Ask Question

How can i download my own video here on SW? Is it possible even, or just youtube vid and gifs?
3
5 hrs ago
|
why do people think liking sleep and food are personality traits
because theyre not lol, it says nothing about you except that there probably isnt much to know about you
6
1 day ago
|
for anyone worried about their 401ks, general advice thats good for people, when you don't know what to do, don't do anything
staying invested over the long-term is generally good for people. if you're more advanced as an investor, sure do different things but if you know you dont know what youre doing, just stay invested and ignore people citing doomsday concerns
2
1 day ago
|
Am I wrong to Secure my Money by hiding and dividing it around my house and outside?
My husband thinks that I am just being paranoid, but I think that with the loss of jobs of people due to the virus and the continuous thievery in our area, it is only logical and safer to divide our money and hide it in places or things a thief would...
0
|
What Could These Dreams Mean?
I keep having dreams about my teeth falling out or looking in the mirror and seeing my teeth rotted and missing. Anyone have any ideas about what this could mean?
0
|
Help my friend ladies?
Poll See Poll Options
Ok ladies...my friend Todd here has been having lots of trouble with girls because he is...the U word. I’ve been trying to tell him he’s not but he st...
0
|
Anyone know of a probiotic that works really well??
One that youve actually used
1
|
I want to make this piece a big bigger. What do you think I should add around it? Do you think I should extended towards my hip?
2
|
Got a list of people I wish got hit with coronavirus
2
|
If someone blocks you for no reason should you ask them why
Well il be straight my ex blocked me for no reason like she was fine with me talking and even telling me things . Then she put on her snapchat story that she will be “removing people “ but I don’t understand she removed me but left my friend even tho...
2
|
Is this inappropriate?
Poll See Poll Options
I go to all girls k-12 school. not only the students, but all of the teachers including the principal are females (the security guards and the janito...
3
|
Do you have any successful homemade cat food recipes?
I have two cats. One is getting old and lost two of her teeth, so I and my gf are making cat food for them. The MAIN REASON IS WATER INTAKE. The older cat is not drinking enough water. We found recipes relatively easy and they are just plain boiled f...
0
|
D'oh, apparently it's St Patrick's Day not Burns night. 🙈
3
|
What should we do if they still refuse to permanantly banned wildlife market in china?
Due to pressure of this outbreak their gov slapped a temporary ban on wildlife market trading but by hint things will back to business after pendemic is settle.We all know this quirky diet people will bring back disaster again,and the virus will evol...
4
|
Screen name
I'm looking to change my screen name. Give me your suggestions. Don't be rude or an ass.
3
|
Advice please
Even though I was only raised by a few of my older sisters, I have always been a responsible mature person who knows that the way to a healthy life is a healthy body brain and heart that live in harmony and peace together. Im 16 year old girl yet un...
0
|
Is SW a personal diary we write for the whole world to see?
I just don't know why people publish the stuff they do here. Is it just so billions of anonymous people see our most intimate thoughts and feelings for the EXHIBITION factor only? Is it so we can share our cosmic angst with GOD as if that can h...
8
|
My little sister calls or texts me multiple times a week to tell me she misses me when I’m in college
But when I’m home it’s like I don’t exist
5
|
Are any of you psychology majors/graduates?
Poll See Poll Options
Was the degree helpful with getting a job?
1
|
Anyone use CBD for recovery from sports, weightlifting, or anything else?
Are there any downsides? I know mostly about the benefits.
1
|

Seeking Advice

Seeking Advice | Similar Worlds