Seeking Advice

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »

Ask Question

What to add? What to say?
So I am taking a Intro to Diversity class and my professor wants the class to create a video about ourselves.Basically a Who am I video. The professor showed us a video of a student she previously taught. What I can remember from the video is that th...
2
21 hrs ago
|
Do you like short women?
I just cant seem to stay confident with my short legs. Any help to boost my confidence?
9
1 day ago
|
Selsun blue or head and shoulders?
0
1 day ago
|
Ever think maybe you're insane?
Ever wonder is maybe you are insane to the point of making pro/con list to try and self assess your mental state? And if you think maybe you are insane and/or need counseling etc. - would a crazy person really wonder if they are crazy? Does asking th...
1
1 day ago
|
What are the steps I need to take to sue my college?
They gave my refund extremely late and I’m supposed to receive $3000 but they’re only giving me $300. I don’t know what they did with the rest of my money. Should I hire a lawyer?
0
|
Why do I feel like someone’s sitting on top of me right now?
I’m in bed alone and I feel a heavy force pressing against my back and legs
1
|
Finding A Good Psychic/Medium
Hello SW Community! During a time of personal discovery and a deep desire to find answers to some burning questions I am looking for help. I am in a desperate situation and want to connect to a trusted Medium/Psychic who is reliable and who has help...
0
|
Woody pefumes for women?
Does anybody have a first hand experience with perfume/eau de parfum for women with sandalwood scent? Something woody and fresh, not heavy and not too floral. Any advice?
1
|
Best place in US to see the stars?
3
|
Socially awkward problems
How do I greet a stranger in my apartment if my sister already brought them inside? I was in the bathroom when she came in. I can hear a lady's voice. She sounds like an emotional therapist or something. What should I say? "Hello there...ho...
22-25
0
|
How do you deal with being ghosted after having met up with someone you thought liked you three times?
3
|
Am I Alabamian or Tennessean?
0
|
A gave an office key to B, who is a temporary employee. Realizing the error, A wants to get it back. How can she get it without hurting B's feelings?
I know. She should not have given the key in the first place. How do you rectify it without hurting her feelings?
4
|
Do you store a backup of your documents and pictures? 💽
Which method do you suggest? I have pictures of some of my best-friends that I don’t want to ever lose. 💝
5
|
So I want to ask a really smart, interesting and thought provoking question.
What should I ask?
3
|
What are some sure ways to boost my self-confidence?
Here's the thing, whenever someone projects negativity about say me or my work I recoil and begin to have self-doubt whereas I should fight to defend my corner...or shouldn't I? What are your thoughts?
36-40
3
|
Is it disrespectful for your significant other to stay in contact with someone they slept with?
And refer to said person as their “friend.” The hookup wasn’t that long ago either.
5
|
What would you do if you see 333M on a lottery billboard?
0
|
Anyone know about day trading?
Years ago, I went to a lecture presented by Learning Annex in Los Angeles on the subject of making money at day trading stocks. The lecture was given by a young woman who had made a fortune day trading. She began the lecture by saying, "Yes, I d...
1
|
how do you perceive the quote “Failure is a feeling long before it becomes an actual result. It’s vulnerability that breeds with self-doubt and then i
3
|

Seeking Advice

Seeking Advice | Similar Worlds