Yesterday I said I'd be off for a month

Today I find out my dad has covid and is not well at all. What a load of nonsense life really is.

The worst part is that he's working in Russia so I can't even see him. I know he wouldn't want me to worry but I'm finding that a bit difficult.

I think I'll be putting off any break from here until he's better. At least while I'm here I can spew my nonsensical thoughts out to you fine people. It's not like I'll get anything done anyway. Can't focus at all right now.
ZenPearl · F
I will keep him, you, and your family in my thoughts.
If you like, I'll also pray.
MilitantIrishman · 26-30, M
[@674752,ZenPearl] thanks. I would appreciate that very much
ZenPearl · F
[@8731,MilitantIrishman] I will definitely do that. I'm available if you and when you need to talk. Big hugs. 🤗
Coralmist · 36-40, F
Aww hope he makes a quick recovery ✨🌻🌸
twiigss · 41-45, MVIP
I know what that feeling is like, and it is one of the worst feelings in the entire world. I know how you are feeling. All I can say is, the worry will always be there, but the worry is what we shouldn't dwell upon.

All I ever do is worry myself until I can't even eat. So I've been trying to not dwell on worrysome things. But support your dad as best you can :) Best of luck to you and your dad, I hope he makes it through having covid okay, and can continue on.
MilitantIrishman · 26-30, M
[@1201479,twiigss] thank you for your support. I hope he'll get through it. He's not young and probably not the healthiest man alive but he's got more fight in him than anyone I've ever known.
twiigss · 41-45, MVIP
[@8731,MilitantIrishman] You're welcome :)
ginnyfromtheblock · 22-25, F
i’m sorry to hear that 😞 thinking of him and your mom and your 27 siblings 💖
MilitantIrishman · 26-30, M
[@1029172,ginnyfromtheblock] [quote] 27 siblings [/quote]
Legit just gave me the first laugh I've had all day 😂 thanks. I needed that
Im so sorry <3 <3 you have my love
MilitantIrishman · 26-30, M
[@17829,TryingtoLava] thanks 😁
Hopefully it’s not a bad case of Covid. Suggest to him he take daily doses of zinc. I’m sure he’ll pull through
MilitantIrishman · 26-30, M
[@604557,stratosranger] he probably will. I think my worry mostly stems from him being so far away. On the off chance that it did get really bad, I wouldn't even be able to go see him
[@8731,MilitantIrishman] Send your love from afar. It knows no bounds. No manner of distance, borders or even Time itself can stop it.
I’m so sorry. I’ll keep you and your family in my thoughts.

😔
SkeetSkeet · 26-30, F
Awww I'm sorry 😿
MilitantIrishman · 26-30, M
[@849619,SkeetSkeet] feel sorry for yourself 😋 now you're stuck with me again.

Seriously tho, thanks. Means a lot to me
SkeetSkeet · 26-30, F
[@8731,MilitantIrishman] Ffs I'm glad you're back I just wish it was under better circumstances 💙
MilitantIrishman · 26-30, M
[@849619,SkeetSkeet] Me too. I got one good afternoon of working out and studying in, then this shit happens 😐 I'm surprised by myself, I usually handle things better than this.

I think it's because my dad is the reason why I didn't end up dying from my drug habits years ago. He saved me from myself and now I can't do a damn thing to help him.
Oster1 · M
So sorry to hear this. I understand. It would be nice to have something like FaceTime or Zoom for folks away from families. I will keep him in my prayers. Hope he can get Hydroxychloroquine and a Z pack or Ivermectin, along with Vitamins C, D3, zinc and magnesium.
It’s up to you to keep the family strong. Glad to see you back but wish under better terms, mate.
Gwyneira · F
I'm very sorry to hear that. Sending positive vibes to him and your family.
I am so sorry to hear this. I will definitely pray for him. 🙏
MilitantIrishman · 26-30, M
[@78387,Stereoguy] thank you so much
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers ....I always look forward to your nonsensical thoughts
MilitantIrishman · 26-30, M
[@1207913,Handmaidssnail] thanks. It's also nice to know that someone appreciates the utter nonsense I post 😂
GunFinger · 41-45, F
I'm so sorry. I hope he recovers quickly.
HannahSky · F
Really hoping the best for your Dad 🙏 ❤️ we're here for you
MilitantIrishman · 26-30, M
[@868864,HannahSky] Thanks 😁
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
I’m so sorry to hear this. Glad you’re going to stay around here and share. It helps to get the wonky thought out sometimes. I’m sending prayers up for your dad and for you.
MilitantIrishman · 26-30, M
[@6912,Pinkstarburst] your prayers are much appreciated. Thank you
IssaJoke · C
be well irish daddy 🙏
MilitantIrishman · 26-30, M
[@1041230,IssaJoke] I think he'll be fine. At least I hope so. I just worry about him
hang in there!
hope he's feeling better soon.
KA9ha · 31-35, M
WHY not talk to him on video conference call.. go on to relax your mental strain.
Kimchigirl · 31-35, F
I'm sorry to hear. Hope he gets better
Nanori · 26-30, F
Oh boy that sucks :/
MilitantIrishman · 26-30, M
[@934648,Nanori] So true. Yesterday when my mum called him, he said "I spit in the face of covid 19" 😂

I don't know why I'm worried tbh if anyone can beat that, he will
Nanori · 26-30, F
[@8731,MilitantIrishman] yeah I get that feeling, someone so close to u is sick and him being away doesn't help with your feeling of helplessness
That really sucks.
Sending your dad healing thoughts and you big hugs xx
Gangstress · 36-40, F
Ah mate, sending lots of healing thoughts and strength 💚😔
Gangstress · 36-40, F
[@467717,Gangstress] oh and some Guinness pints x
mrlopez · 26-30, M
damn, well at least we can cheer you up with all the shit talking of the highly advance country of Paraguay
Nanori · 26-30, F
[@8731,MilitantIrishman] WHO YOU CALLING CUTE 😤 I AM A 80 YR OLD HAIRY MAN WITH SAGGY TITS
MilitantIrishman · 26-30, M
[@934648,Nanori] you're even cuter when you yell. Can you hurry up and clone yourself already? I need a few of you right now 😤
Kwek00 · 36-40, M
[@8731,MilitantIrishman] 1 pair of hairy saggy tits just ain't enough. 🙇‍♂️
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
when i had covid i ate so many greens and carrots and drank a lot of apple juice. i basically went on an immune-boosting diet. i did this because food is fuel and i fueled my body to perform optimally. i recovered in two weeks and was even testing negative and some people would still show false positives after having had recovered.

he needs to eat really healthy, rest, and drink lots of water and get vitamin c. i personally think it's better to consume vitamins from foods

get well soon militantirishmans dad ❤️💐
Kwek00 · 36-40, M
Hope your dad gets better soon.
Lilymoon · F
Ohhh... I'm sorry. 🤦‍♀️
MilitantIrishman · 26-30, M
[@1141547,Lilymoon] it's okay. I only mentioned this post because I don't want to keep mentioning it everywhere.

I think he'll make it through though. He's defiant and determined that this won't bring him down.
Lilymoon · F
[@8731,MilitantIrishman] and that's the best way to be. mental attitude is everything. He'll pull thru. 👍