If you feel lonely or worried about not having friends...

Have you ever stopped to think for even a moment that it is a blessing in disguise? The world enjoys taking away things we love. People love to revoke their friendship and love.
And, since people in general are such @ssholes, it means less drama to deal with anyways.

Oh yes, it is true that the drama queens and trouble makers are gonna spread their sh^t no matter what, even if you try to avoid it but it is less if you do not associate with anyone that you do not have to.
Gangstress · 36-40, F
this is true, I'm kinda glad I don't have many at all if honest
I think there's a reason why I barely have any friends and it's nearly a miracle one stuck with me since primary school. For many years, whenever I got lonely I just told myself that it was my choice. Friendships are not for free and everyone has to invest in them. I didn't invest much and never learned how to do so, so here I am. 🤷‍♀️
Leggs · 46-50, F
[@472983,CrazyMusicLover] To put it another way, they are more hassle than what they are worth.
[@1073121,Leggs] 😅 Basically..
I guess the point is to find like-minded people who accept you as you are and you don't have to deal with draining expectations and demands coming from differences in values.
Leggs · 46-50, F
[@472983,CrazyMusicLover] People often seem good at first. Only when it is too late do we find out what they are really like.
SimSimHae · F
aahhh i really love the solitude😌
DeWayfarer · 61-69, M
Popularity never was my thing. I even take it farther than most.

I have gone through the extreme of making fake posts so later I can edit the fake post to avoid the worst drama.

The drama makers usually only see what is broadcasted never taking the time to go to others profiles. 🙃😁
Magenta · F
I don't feel neither of those.
And don't really get why it's so important to have "friends". It's not my thing so much. People can be exhausting and I mostly hold my own counsel. It's good to be a little self sufficient and not rely on others to validate us.
Thatsright · 56-60, M
Good ones are nice to have around in a real crisis.