Depend on unemployment or get a new job?

Poll
Collecting unemployment
Working/finding a new job/get back old job
Both
Can’t work
Show Results
You can only vote on one answer.
I rather be working unlike some lazy people that prefers to sit on their asses collecting unemployment benefits. Lazy asses!
ReneeT · 61-69, M
No way I could sit still.
DizzyLizzy94 · 26-30, F
[@91967,ReneeT] Same
MarineBob · 56-60, M
Most have made that choice
DizzyLizzy94 · 26-30, F
[@2021,MarineBob] which one?
Mona1986 · 100+, F
I'm on disability pension it is different
DizzyLizzy94 · 26-30, F
[@1205472,Mona1986] oh okay then that’s a good excuse for you
pedrohedgerow · 61-69, M
All I ask for is a fair,sane and rational world in which to exist.Never trust the authorities...let alone back the sad sorry world they have designed for us,by posting these type statements which turn hate on each other,rather than questioning the system we are enslaved under.Actually.
Quetzalcoatlus · 41-45, M
I’ve never been on unemployment but I did get laid off once. Lived off severance for a bit and did cash only jobs. It was sweet!!

I imagine if I had the choice I’d do the same on unemployment
Aboomachu · 31-35, M
I’d rather work, than sit on my ass all day long, now if I need a day off from work then I’m going to take it if I’m too tired to function. Atleast I earned that day off.
DizzyLizzy94 · 26-30, F
[@347985,Aboomachu] good for you! Trying to convince my best friend to get off her ass and get a job and start working again. I know I can’t make her do it but she makes excuses to not get a job when she’s worked before so she has no excuse.
Aboomachu · 31-35, M
[@1023345,DizzyLizzy94] I hate that ppl would rather get unemployment. During COVID was understandable, but now it’s time for ppl to get off lazy asses and go to work. The governments still going to tax for unemployment.