why are liberals so afraid of trump?

I'm just curious because he is still constantly trending on every social media site. everyone acts like he is so awful for expressing his freedom of speech which in reality all you have to do if you really don't like him is ignore him and boom all of his "power" is gone. but no, it's like he is followed more closely by those who dislike him. it's kinda pathetic actually.

what? you dont have anything nice to say about your new president? lol🤷‍♀️🤧😭
carpediem · 61-69, M Best Comment
Trump exemplifies freedom, common sense and American values. Liberals are against all of those.
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
[@698770,losthorizons] well if you had commented this you would have gotten best answer because you summed it up so well
losthorizons · 51-55, M
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] thank you
carpediem · 61-69, M
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] I'm happy to share the honor

hating him is way more interesting than anything that Biden is doing right now. LOL
HoraceGreenley · 56-60, M
Because if he runs again he'll win
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
[@6578,HoraceGreenley] imagine being such a boss that you are still a trending topic ALL OVER THE WORLD 6 months after you left office
HoraceGreenley · 56-60, M
[@25801,DeluxedEdition]
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
[@6578,HoraceGreenley] you know his business is BOOMING now😂
why are barbaric yahoos so afraid of liberation🤧
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
[@1118414,SoapOperaglasses] calling a bunch of disgraceful acts liberation doesn't make it liberation just because you said so 🤧
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] wow I thought u liked that remark cause it was funny AND true😸

boo hoo

how the F would u know what I mean?

huh
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
[@1118414,SoapOperaglasses] oh it was funny alright😂 not for the reasons you're thinking
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
Liberals are pro tyranny and Trump is pro freedom. It is not Trump the liberals are afraid of it is every freedom loving individual that dares speak of freedom. It is almost a spiritual thing. I almost feel sorry for the ones who want tyranny. Imagine their disappointment should they succeed.
Zonuss · 41-45, M
We don't fear him. Because we destroyed him. 😊
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
[@322117,Zonuss]
Zonuss · 41-45, M
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] Yes. The truth.hurts doesn't it. You lost. Get over it oh bitter one. 😉
Harriet03 · 41-45, F
His so called "freedom of speech" incites violence!!
Jan 6th is a classic example.
Harriet03 · 41-45, F
[@25801,DeluxedEdition]
Because even though he is not in office at this time, he is ingrained in their minds. They can't shake him. It's over for the Libs.
Zonuss · 41-45, M
[@841775,Budwick] Favored overall. Two one term presidents in one generation. One resigned. The record is a very poor one for the GOP. Just ask FDR. 😉
Budwick · 70-79, M
[@322117,Zonuss] [quote]Favored overall.[/quote]

Ahhh, so not just the NWO - but the EU and UN too! cool.
Zonuss · 41-45, M
[@841775,Budwick] So bitter. So sad. Support Trump and you will.end up on the losing side. Watch and see. 😊
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
TV said so.
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
[@1149,MrBrownstone] well we are just going to have to listen to the tv then. because we are too stupid to do our own research or think for ourselves 🤷‍♀️
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] I’ll think for myself.
BigGuy2 · 26-30, M
He sees through their Bullsh*t, that's what scares them, people are finally beginning to wake up, they are losing control, hence the riots, "we'll scare them into being quiet"
BigGuy2 · 26-30, M
[@322117,Zonuss] ... i'm waiting for a response ... FOOL
Zonuss · 41-45, M
[@839852,BigGuy2] Keep lying to yourself. And you will keep on losing. Loser.
BigGuy2 · 26-30, M
[@322117,Zonuss] Maxine Waters daughter wasn't a loser was she, when her mother gave her $750,000 for campaign work ... yes $750,000

🤔 ... what else

Hunter Biden receiving $5 MILLION in wages from a company he had no experience in running ...

🤔 ... what else

...oh yes, the 'Riot Wing' of the Democrat Party: BLM/Antifa, the founder being an avowed Marxist but having 4 homes worth $4 MILLION. one of them in a predominanently WHITE neighbourhood ... 🤪🤪🤪
losthorizons · 51-55, M
LOL. Well said
wildbill83 · 36-40, M
simple; liberals fear knowledge

they derive their power and influence from ignorance of the masses, without which they are powerless
losthorizons · 51-55, M
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] plus they are total hypocrites
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
[@597698,wildbill83] very very very well said
quitwhendone · 46-50, M
He has a right to express his opinion and he does. I wouldn't never dream of denying him his freedom of speech. I have a right not to like him based on the opinions he expresses and his behavior. I don't like him because he is a racist, sexist, xenophobic, narcissistic, egotistic, impolite, illmannered, juvenile Neanderthal.
Zonuss · 41-45, M
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] No worries. It's no big deal dear. 😊
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
[@955094,quitwhendone] love u too my dear friend 🤗
Zonuss · 41-45, M
[@841775,Budwick] Well again. The pandemic is just now starting to fade away. I assure you you will see and even bigger drop in the unemployment numbers in September 2021. Most businesses will be in full operation by then. So your words mean nothing
here. It's just more mumbo jumbo from a bitter soul.
Pfuzylogic · M
He had to open his mouth about China at his latest wrasslin’ type rally when it really is none of his business.
Pfuzylogic · M
[@698770,losthorizons] deplorable
Pfuzylogic · M
[@25801,DeluxedEdition]
He is not President.
He and his crowd tried to violently take over the Capitol. They still tried to not certify the election and they are trying to circumvent an investigation.
I don’t trust republicans now,
I think because they realize that the US presidential election is just a popularity contest and real issues are not the driver of who gets it.
jackson55 · M
Liberals were scared of Reagan too. They ragged in him for years after after he was gone.
losthorizons · 51-55, M
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] they are all puppets to the new world order. That’s what this whole corona thing was. Total control. The people speak out and the media censors it.
jackson55 · M
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] I agree with you. Biden has never had a thought of his own. And probably a one term president. Thump won because Clinton was a unlikeable candidate. But Biden probably could have won at the time.
Zonuss · 41-45, M
[@698770,losthorizons] So what. They've always been in control. You can't stop them. Besides Trump overstepped his boundary. Especially on January 6th 2021.
AngelKrish · 22-25, M
You are right, he was only one who call terrorism clearly "Radical islamic Terrorism" this burnt ass of many jihadis, left liberals , pseudo intellectuals..
He was one who called corona as Chinese virus. He have freedom of speech too.
Zonuss · 41-45, M
[@3229,AngelKrish] January 6 2021. 😊
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
[@482591,CopperCicada] wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww now that you mention it.....
TurtlePink · 18-21, F
I don’t get it either, they are always up his butt.
spjennifer · 56-60, T
[@526179,TurtlePink] And i bet he likes it there too! 😆

#trumplikesituphisbutt
TurtlePink · 18-21, F
Oh dear 😱😱[@605026,spjennifer]
monte3 · 70-79, M
Remember January 6th? Dude he tried to end democracy! He, with pretty much 80+% of the republicans were willing to lie and destroy 200 years of traditions just to stay in power. And he does have his “freedom of speech”. See the blog that no one read. 🤷‍♂️
AngelKrish · 22-25, M
Well twitter supported liberando gangs very well. So they think they can repeat it again in other countries. Fools
Nigeria bans twitter .RIP
4meAndyou · F
IMO it is not the entire spectrum of liberals who are afraid of Trump. I think, (and correct me if you disagree), that it is a huge money maker for liberal media like CNN and MSNBC, the New York Times, and so on, who have been losing viewership since Trump left office. Radical fear mongering sells news.

Joe Biden, on the other hand, is putting everyone to sleep, including the media, who can only talk about ice cream cones so often.
autumn25 · 26-30, F
No one’s afraid of him, he’s just an attention whore. Coming up with things like he’s going to be reinstated in August to get attention.
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
The so called "Fear of Trump" isnt that at all. Its the fear of the damage he directly caused as President. Plus the fear of the number of people who continue to be under his influence even though he is the worst Magician since Luigi the Unbelievable.
(Luigi was a Paul Hogan skit Character who couldnt pull a hat out of a Rabbit. Sorry I couldnt locate a clip)
Zonuss · 41-45, M
[@621893,whowasthatmaskedman] So true.
Adaydreambeliever · 56-60, FVIP
LOL it would be foolish of anyone to think anyone is afraid of Trump although his level of narcissism and derangement is quite alarming. No, no one is afraid of him, least of all these liberals you refer to. I think that Trump supporters would, in their wildest dreams WISH people were afraid of the incompetent idiot.. but it's not so, that's just their delusionary wishful thinking..

I maintain to this day that most of his followers on Twitter were only there so they could laugh/report/share his utterly imbecilic comments, each one stupider and less literate than the last. It was kinda like watching a train wreck, horrible but you just had to see it to believe it.
monte3 · 70-79, M
[@621893,whowasthatmaskedman] I do hope/ pray that you are correct about trump’scause dying..
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
[@744413,monte3] Oh Trump will lose his base. Nothing surer. What is less certain is whether any of the current batch from Texas or Florida can pick them up and run on. But I do feel that the counterpoint between Trump Republicans and "rational" Republicans will keep both out of significant power as long as both sides exist. So lets hope it keeps up for a decade or three.
monte3 · 70-79, M
[@621893,whowasthatmaskedman] may you be right! I am not nearly as optimistic, I think the base are true believers in trump and oddly his meanness has given their lives meaning. I think he appeals to the worst in us and his followers love him for it. I think he gives them a feeling of power that they can’t give up. You frame the question correctly in asking if FL Governor guy can be. Act idiotic enough to appeal to them. But he will always be a pale imitation of trump for them.
Driver2 · M
He fights back and has a following so the fear him

Which is why they stole the election
monte3 · 70-79, M
[@1067315,Driver2] no it is a fact that there have been three recounts in AZ. It is a fact that the election was certified by a Republican Governor after a bipartisan body did the recounts. It is a fact that this nonsense is not bipartisan or transparent. And also a fact that it will not change an already certified election. As much as you want to believe otherwise those are the facts, 🤷‍♂️
Driver2 · M
[@744413,monte3] I just want the truth
So being patient is not a problem
monte3 · 70-79, M
[@1067315,Driver2] in AZ ypu have gotten the bipartisan truth three times. 🤷‍♂️ Apparently l8ke Jack Nickolson said “you can’t handle the truth”, ot more accurate
Y don’t want it. 😊
So you don’t believe repeated recounts that included republicans but are more than willing to believe the crazy partisan cyber ninjas. That says more about you than the election.
badminton · 61-69, MVIP
The amazing thing about Trump's supporters is they never catch on that Trump has nothing but contempt for them. Trump is a conman and swindler. He specializes in tricking dumb people. And Trump supporters are truly the dimmest bulbs.

Trump himself was utterly unfit as president. He has no respect or understanding of the U.S. Constitution. He repeatedly expressed frustration that the Constitution limited his power. I was never more grateful to the founders of the Republic for creating a system of checks and balances that reigned in a would-be dictator like Trump.
Zonuss · 41-45, M
[@601940,badminton] I agree. The are like battered spouses in a bitter marriage.
PrincessAwesome · 18-21, F
He's always trending because of conservatives. They still can't get over the 2020 election. It's actually really sad.
Northwest · M
So, what you're saying is that you don't want liberals to exercise the same freedom to express themselves? It's one thing if he retired, and stepped away from politics, but he's actively campaigning.
ViciDraco · 36-40, M
It is the charisma he weilds paired with his horrible ideas and policies. If he were some harmless blowhard nobody would care. But millions of people listen to him and take him seriously.

To me, it feels like half of the country doesn't understand that they are being led by an obvious con man who destroys long term prosperity for short term gains. And his authoritarian bent is also scary. In a land where he is supposed to be a public servant, he wishes to act like a king.

The scariest thing isn't in policy differences though. It is that he convinces people to ignore reality in favor of embracing his narratives. And they do it with zeal. That so many people eat up obvious falsehoods is absolutely terrifying.
Zonuss · 41-45, M
[@657984,ViciDraco] So true. They have no way of overlooking his mass appeal and charm. They are under the spell still. This will hurt them more than it will help.
carpediem · 61-69, M
[@657984,ViciDraco] In other words "since I disagree with his policies, anyone who agrees with him "eat up obvious falsehoods". What a fool you are.

Blocked for being a dumbass who has insulted half the country.
ViciDraco · 36-40, M
Says there is a response but I see none. I guess I've been blocked. But liberals are the snowflakes, hm? 😏
Graylight · 46-50, F
I'm sorry, your echo chamber seems to have sprung a leak.
JDC54 · 51-55, M
If they focused on Biden... they would have to admit to a total disaster.
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
[@1203658,JDC54] I’ve yet to see anyone defending him on here.
JDC54 · 51-55, M
[@1149,MrBrownstone] They exist.
But cowering in shame I think.
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
[@1203658,JDC54] I hope so
Graylight · 46-50, F
Trump is a vile, cruel coward. "Liberals" aren't afraid of him. This is the part where we start holding him and his accountable.

And we also understand the world isn't binary and we don't have to pick bewteen two choices.
BigGuy2 · 26-30, M
[@627992,Graylight] ... 'accountable' - so ANOTHER impeachment then, will you have evidence this time
Graylight · 46-50, F
[@839852,BigGuy2] No one said impeachment - yes not even a government official.

But you might want to get out a bit. There's a whole trove of information explaining guilt in the impeachment findings and legal teams are almost tripping over themselves now that Trump is a private citizen accused of actual crimes.